Thread: Conception & Fertility Books on BellyBelly

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Conception & Fertility Books on BellyBelly

The online store is taking longer to set up due to some small glitches so I have added a couple of good conception / fertility books on the main site - some of you have mentioned these books in the past. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for other books!

Conception and Fertility Books

Here's the books we have in our online store available to purchase, as well as basal thermometers etc!

BellyBelly Online Store - Conception Category
    Last edited by BellyBelly; January 8th, 2009 at 11:51 AM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Kelly, one book that I've found really helpful is IVF and Ever After. I'll grab the details later. The majority of books I've seen really only deal with the actual IVF process itself, not necessarily what comes later - be that pregnancy and birth or finding other methods to create a family. I really appreciate the fact that there's something there to help me deal with all the emotions that come along with a pregnancy resulting from IVF - particularly when there's been some losses along the way.

BW

Default Highly recommended books - fertility etc.

Hi Kelly,

We really need to get Francesca Naish's books in the bellybelly shop!!! She is Australia's most renowned Natural Fertility Expert and has helped so many people who have been deemed 'infertile' by the conventional medical community.

Thanks,

X
    Last edited by BellyBelly; January 8th, 2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: removing link

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Hey JB, we will have them soon, just got distracted with so much other stuff going on... will chase them up again!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

That's brilliant news Kelly- I look forward to it!!

X