Thread: conception and personality? Just for fun...

angelfish Guest

Default conception and personality? Just for fun...

For those people who know or have an idea exactly when your little ones were conceived, I'm wondering whether it might have an effect on their personality? My ds was conceived in an antique four poster bed, and he's a very serious, proper sort of little man. Also I was coming down with laryngitis and lost my voice. Now ds is 3 and still usually won't say hello to people or talk to other kids.
    Dd was conceived while we were supposedly sitting watching a Garfield video (I don't like Garfield, OK?!) so goodness knows what that will have done to her.

LOL what an interesting idea! I'm not UTD yet but considering where we normally 'practice' BD I'm pretty sure our child will be a fan of flanelette sheets

I'd be interested to hear the response of a certain someone on here considering that the odds are their cutie was conceived at my house LMAO

PMSL - oh Suz - i think i know who u r referring to - oopsy!!! Well we don't know that for sure as we were just anywhere and everywhere that month (sorry TMI). Well maybe that explains why she's always felt so at ease at ur house - hehehehe!!!!!!!

This is a good thread - hopefully i'll get to have a chuckle at some responses

tiggy Guest

OMG! Ilove this thread, Fletch, you've given me the biggest laugh I've had in ages!

ROFL - hey Fletch that's pretty damn personal info!!!!!! At least i didn't tell u the position - hahahahahahaha. When i saw that u'd posted i couln't wait to have a read - knew u'd make me chuckle

Bring it on - can't wait to hear more stories!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Rae, I'm glad you're not gonna share more details - I couldn't look at my lounge in the same way again PMSL

Hahaha - or the spa....sorry that was sharing details

And the funny thing is that she absolutely lllloooovvvvveeesss the water - such a water baby - hehehehehe!

Well seeing as people I have met have spilled the beans I figure I can too....

Zander was conceived on the floor in the *blush* and yep he already has a fascination with computers LOL

I wonder if this theory holds for my nephew who has an obsession with cars? :eek:

BW

HAHAHAHAHAHA BW that's classic!

Does this count? I know where I was conceived (yes, yes it's very eeewww to think about) and it's now the spare bed at my parents, and I honestly have the best nights sleep ever when I stay there!

My DS was conceived in a glass dish at the IVF clinic!!! Not sure what that says for his personality, but he is very sharp (smart) LOL.

WM was conceived in a petri dish, so my mind is boggling over this one.