Thread: Confused ??????

Default Confused ??????

Hi, Ok let me give you the run down..

I had been on implanon for 4 1/2 years and had it removed 18th Aug ( 21 days ago), my last AF was 29th July (43 days ago) i think i ovulated about 31st Aug, (confused yet ???) we TTC on the 31st and the 2nd Sept, On Sat just gone (9 days after TTC) i started to get sore tummy and was spotting sat night then sunday a bit heaveir now today not much at all almost finished i think, it looks normal (blood), I have no pms symptoms and i usually do get them... can anyone tell me what they think might be going on.... I thought maybe it is my AF but just dont feel how i normally do when they are approaching.....thinking also that maybe it is my cycle getting back to normal - ?????????????????????????????????

When on the implanon, I was under the impression that you didnt ovulate?

If thats true, then I dont think you would have ovulated so soon after removing it. Perhaps it is your cycle getting back to the norm? Its a bit hard to say at this early stage.

Hope someone can help you a bit better

I was told by my DR i could start to ovulate straight away as soon as it is removed your body returns to normal almost straight away apparanlty and i have done a lot of googling about it and the scientific results all say it is a quick return to normal..

- you are right tho when you are on implanon you dont ovulate....

I also have a maybe baby ov tester and but sometimes i find it a bit inconsistant.. so i am all over the place at them moment.. I wish i could just not worry about it but I just cant help it....

Miss's impatient .....

I found maybe baby too hard for me haha.

Have you tried temping and using OPKS? thats the best way to be sure

Hello, I'm wondering if it's not a hormonal withdrawal bleed (like when you're on the pill and the hormone levels start to drop because you're taking the sugar pills, it creates an artificial bleed that isn't really AF). I'd be taking it as a good sign that your cycle is getting started again
    :-)

Yeah i agree with Marydean - it's prob your cycle preparing to get back into the swing of things. Good luck

Smile

Thanks Marydean,

I think you could be right i never thougth of that....

thanks ladies..