Hi.
I have been TTC baby number since July 2006. Up until 8 months ago my cycles were regular then they went haywire. Only the last 3 cycles have been normal length. 33 days. Last month I was late so I did an PG test on the 31st Dec but it was neg. AF came on the 1st January. On the 12th I had a little bit of spotting but on the 14th I got what was like AF but not :/ I don't need to use anything but I am bleeding just not heavy enough to bother with a tampon or pad (sorry for the TMI) I don't feel unwell or anything like that. I am incredibly tired but I have had some late nights and early mornings so that explains that. I have had hair loss for the past 2 months. I washed my hair the other night and had to unclog the drain twice as my hair was making the bath fill up .

I am planning on going to the Drs early next week but in the meantime does anyone have a clue whats going on...

Also I usually ovilate on CD 21 going on what I have read on the internet. I don't chart or anything. Also just for extra info, My cervix is high and closed tight. Usually there is a slight opening as I have had one vaginal birth...

Ok I think thats it.. Thanks in advance for any help anyone gives...