Thread: COULD I BE????

Default COULD I BE????

Hi There,

This seems to be a great site and I am really appreciative of the information and support that everyone gives. I have been reading a lot about pregnancy symptoms and am just wondering if I could be pregnant?

A bit of history: I have had pretty irregular cycles since puberty and took the OCP in order to be more regular. After being on the pill (Levlen) for just over 6 yrs, I stopped taking it late December. A few days later (early January) AF arrived, cycle was 30 days, then AF arrived again in early February. I think I O’d on CD17 and we BD’d on CD14 and CD18.

Since then, I have been feeling really tired, had sore nipples, achy lower back, a few constant headaches, certain smells have been really making me queasy, I have been feeling very ditsy also, which is not normally me. I have had a few dull pains in my tummy which seems a bit more tender than normal. Haven’t had much nausea, until today, but I haven’t vomited yet either.

AF was due 2 days ago, nothing happened so I did a HPT and got a BFN. AF still has not arrived today so I did another HPT and again a BFN.

I am a little confused as to what is going on? Could it be the effects of the pill with my hormones or something more? :-k

you sound like me........give it a week then maybe go to your GP. even if you get a negative result there at least you can have a chat with her about your body........also look into vitex i started taking it this month. good luck \/

Well I finally went to Dr today. Currently CD48!!!. No sign of AF still and havent taken HPT since CD30 and CD37. Had a week where a lot of the symptoms above went away and I thought nothing of it, but they came back again over the weekend. Again, I was thinking it was just from coming off the pill.

Dr took a pregnancy test and it was a faint She said I would be approx 6 weeks given the date of my last cycle. I am going for a blood tests and other tests later this week. I kept asking if was possible it was a false +ve but she said not likely. I came home and used a HPT that I had left just to make sure I got the same results and yep, there is a faint +ve line!!!!

How exciting, cant wait to tell hubby when he gets home.

congratulations CJ thats great news, gives me a little hope I'm 10DPO but my confidence isn't so high at the moment AF is due Sat and I think she will be on time as always but I am wrong. Make sure you let us know what happens at the DR's later in the week \/

Congratulations CJ! Hope all goes well for you! \/ \/