Thread: Could I be ....

Default Could I be ....

I've got a quick question, is it possible to get pg while exclusively bf. I had DS4 about 15 weeks ago and in the last week or so I've got a lot of CM and have been getting stabbing pains in my stomach which I thought may have been af coming back but I hasn't. So I was wondering if I might be pg.

Please help and info would be appreciated.

hugs xoxo

amanda - wow!!!! sorry can't give you any helpful advise although except that yes you can fall pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding even if AF hasn't returned - known it to happen to a couple of people.

Thanks Jaspen, I've never really know anyone to fall pg while bf, but now I know better, may just have to wait and see.

hugs xoxo

12bliss Guest

happened to my mum when i was a bub, my sister and I are 11 months apart!!

Yep- there's been quite a few girls on here that have fallen pg whilst bf. U can definately ovulate without having AF return. Maybe a HPT is a good idea

Yes it can definately happen...it happened to my mum when I was very young, she was breasfeeding my sister and fell pregnant with my brother :eek: :eek: and yes they are only 10 months apart.

I'm scared now, if I am that'll mean that I'll have five under 6 or 3 under 3. May have to get a pg test, how will I tell DH?

Thanks for your replies ladies.

hugs xoxo

12bliss Guest

well if it happens then it was meant to i spose... so he should be ok, my mum always said it would have been nice for my sister and i to be born a few years apart, but i love having a sister so close in age.