Thread: Could i be ????????

Default Could i be ????????

Hiya everyone

Just thought i would ask a few opinions on my current situation.....

I was TTC for about 7-8 years before being referred to an IVF clinic ( Dodgy Gynos before that !) My first attempt at IVF was a success and i have a beautiful son who is now 1. We have tried IVF again since having him, which was also successful but i m/c at 10 weeks

We have been told it is not IMPOSSIBLE for us to concieve naturally but the chances arent great. I am on the waiting list to try IVF again in June BUT i feel PREGNANT I have very similar feelings to when i was pregnant the first time with my son. Some very similar symptoms. I usually have about a 40 day cycle. Today is day 42 and no sign of my period at all. I usually get some obvious symptoms several days before but apart from some cramping ( which i got when i was preg anyway) theres no other sign that its coming.

I did a home test which was negative but i still FEEL pregnant. I feel sick on & off, i am weeing allllll the time but only little bits, hot flushes, moody, teary, hungry, craving, sore boobs on & off.

So im just wondering what you all think.............Could i be even thought the test was negative?????????????? Has anyone else ever done a test close to their period being due which was negative but ended up being pregnant ?? Or is my mind just playing tricks on me ????

Thanks for listening

Cheers Char

Oh hon

Maybe you O'd later than you thought so could be pregnant but its not registering yet,

GBH and I hope that the sore (.Y.) and nausea continue for you with a sticky pg!!!

Good luck CeeJay

Hi,
    When I do pg test I never get positives until I am a week over. So I am actually 5 weeks pg. Get symptoms between 3 & 4 weeks though and dh always says I a pg and a week later the two lines come up.

So it is possible to get neg and still be preg.
    Keep us informed, looking out for you.

Just spoke to my IVF nurse about it, she made me come in for a blood test so i will know one way or another this afternoon. Please keep everything crossed for me ........

Char -xx-

Good luck CJ!!

Good Luck CJ...
    Dee

Fingers crossed for you CeeJay!!!

Ceejay hope all went well for you today.

How did your BT go Ceejay?

HAHAH Nothings ever easy for me ! My nurse rang me back about my B/T and told me she cant tell just from that one test My levels are up but she cant tell if thats because im about to get AF or if im pregnant ?????

She said if im going to get AF it will be in the next 3 - 5 days. If i dont have it by the end of the weekend i could very well be pregnant !!! So if no sign by next Tues i have to have another B/T. I bet AF arrives Sunday night Im still trying to be positive but i cant imagine falling preg naturally, cant imagine i would ever be that lucky.

Praying that AF forgets to visit me this month !! hehe Thanks for your well wishes everyone, i will let you know the outcome as soon as i find out.

Char -xx-

ps Dan i havent been around for a while so i hadnt seen your pic, Olivia is adorable hun !!!

Last edited by CeeJay; April 9th, 2008 at 05:31 PM.

Good luck, it's sounding very promising. It's not uncommon for women who've been told their best chance at conceiving/carrying a pregnancy to term to fall pregnant naturally so you could well be. I was told IVF was my only option to get through the first tri but here I am going strong at 7 months without any medical intervention.