Thread: Could I Get Pregnant just after period?

Question Could I Get Pregnant just after period?

Hi all i have a question,

If a couple has unprotected sex just after a period is there any chance that pregnancy may occur? i am very fertle i have 2 children already but both were conceived right on ovulation is there any chance of a pregnancy just after a period? I would love a girl i have 2 boys...

How long can sperm survive?

if the environment is hostile to sperm does it kill the sperm straight away or do they hang around but cas there is no mucous to carry them they just dye off?

Thanks all ansers appreciated

I believe sperm can live up to 5 days in the vagina if the conditions are ideal. If you have sex on say day 6 of your cycle & then O 4 days later on day 10 then it could be possible. It really would depend when you O in relation to when the bding occurred. Most women probably would not conceive just after AF but certainly some would.

My son was concieved (accidentaly) on the day after my period. Apparently, sometimes women, especially ones with PCOS, can have funky cycles, and therefore can ovulate at anytime.

Default whats that

Quote Originally Posted by qhi View Post
    My son was concieved (accidentaly) on the day after my period. Apparently, sometimes women, especially ones with PCOS, can have funky cycles, and therefore can ovulate at anytime.
    whats PCOS sorry not very interlectual lol

Hi
    PCOS is Polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome, which means that some women don't ovulate regularly because of a hormone imbalance and therefore get little cysts around their ovaries.
    It is a huge pain in the bum!
    SAM

Default thanks

thanks soo much for enlighting my knowledge

Thanks Jodie