In my own little fantasy world

Congrats Blondie

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

Thanks lovely lady

Jun 2009
    Brisbane, Qld

WHOOOHOOO!!!

Congratulations hun! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

Thanks so much Pretz & everyone

I did a Digital Clearblue test with FMU and got a "Pregnant 1-2" I love how it tells you how many weeks ago you conceived! so happy!

Apr 2008

Thanks so much Pretz & everyone

I did a Digital Clearblue test with FMU and got a "Pregnant 1-2" I love how it tells you how many weeks ago you conceived! so happy!
    YAY!!! Does that mean you are going to be one of my belly buddies due in March???

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

Yep! due 30 March 2013 I'm still too nervous to say Hi

Jun 2012
    South Australia

CONGRATS HUN!!

wonderful news YAY!!!

how long were you officially TTC?

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

Thanks love

Officially 2 months. First month I had the irregular bleeding from Merina Removal and then the second month (first regular cycle)

Jun 2012
    South Australia

Thanks love

Officially 2 months. First month I had the irregular bleeding from Merina Removal and then the second month (first regular cycle)
    amazing !!! i hope this doesn't come across as too personal, and if it does, just disregard it lol!

roughly how many times per week did you DTD? :O

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

LOL well we were really slack we did it about every 3-4 days. But this little bubba was conceived 4 days before Ovulation, and I was really sad because I thought that I had missed the opportunity but no, they hung around for ages! I think if you want to play it safe, try and build up to DTD every second day in the 10 days surrounding ovulation....i.e 5 days before O, O day and then a few days afterwards (just in case you miscalculated O)

Jun 2012
    South Australia

LOL well we were really slack we did it about every 3-4 days. But this little bubba was conceived 4 days before Ovulation, and I was really sad because I thought that I had missed the opportunity but no, they hung around for ages! I think if you want to play it safe, try and build up to DTD every second day in the 10 days surrounding ovulation....i.e 5 days before O, O day and then a few days afterwards (just in case you miscalculated O)
    LOL thanks Blondie <3 much love. IDK when i O yet. we DTD pretty much every 3-4 days also. will just see what happens i guess. but we are really wanting a girl as you know :P. what are the thermometers called that measure the exact temp with decimals?

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

thank you I think its called a Basal Body Thermometer.

Jun 2012
    South Australia

thank you I think its called a Basal Body Thermometer.
    i bet you're so excited. i can't imagine how excited i'm going to be!!!

uhh okay thanks hun, can you buy them from a chemist or priceline or something?

Sep 2009
    Brisbane, QLD

You can buy them from Belly Belly i'm pretty sure! But yes, you can also get them at the Chemist.

I'm quiet excited but I have to admit not as excited as I was with DS (being my first) you'll be thrilled! Must keep me in the loop!