Thread: Could this be implantation *TMI*

Default Could this be implantation *TMI*

Hi all

I have just gone to the toilet and have found some light brown/pinkish in colour discharge on a TPI, I have felt like an AF type pull in the tummy area since around lunchtime, is it possible that its implantation bleed?! Or just the wicked witch of the south getting ready to make an early arrival!?

AF is not due until next Wednesday, I dont chart temps or havent used OPK's yet but according to my calculations (definetely not the most reliable method lol) I O'd on CD15.

According to what I have read it could be implantation, but I guess Im just looking for confirmation from some of you who have experienced this type of stuff first hand.

TIA
    Tan

When I got implantaion spotting it was a very distinct pink colour.
    VERY different than any menstrual blood I had ever had.

Hi, when I have had implantation bleeding it had been either very very light in color like almost pinky reddish or a light brown like old blood. It usually occurs from 7DPO - 14DPO, good luck babe and I hope you get the answer you want!!! Xx

Oooooooooooo - it all sounds SO promising! Good luck hun, I hope this is the beginning of your journey

I had an implantation bleed at 11dpo. It was brownish red & only lasted the one day. HPT the following day showed a very faint positive.
    Sounds very promising for you though!

Tan! That's just what happened to me both of my previous pregnancies! I even thought it was AF as I wasn't TTC at ALL... *cough*

I see a BFP in your future VERY VERY soon!