Thread: Cramping

Default Cramping

Just curious if anyone else has mild cramping from ovulation onwards??? AF was due today(yet to arrive) and im worried my cramps may be
    af related, i do have sore BB and my temp has remained high, even higher the past few days, do these sound like pg symptoms or AF symptoms?? HELP!!

*TamaraP* Guest

Sweety, I got heavy nudging feelings from 7DPO onwards and still slightly getting them.
    If your temp has remained high, that is also a good sign...!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey

I also had cramping from about 7dpo for a couple of days and the cramps come and go at the moment.Its very normal to experience them in early pregnancy and everything is stretching. Like Tamara has said if your temp is still high and AF is not here then its always a good sign!

Goodluck...

thanks guys!! just cant get excited just yet will test tomorrow morning! was your cramping very similar to period cramps????, pain seems to moved spots, only stitching(what i think was a stitch) was right up under my left ribs and only twice

Princess1979 Guest

I had excatly the same thing as you for the last couple of weeks, including the stitch. I hope you get a BFP when you test. Fingers crossed for you!!!