Thread: Cramping after Ovulation

Thumbs down Cramping after Ovulation

Going by how my chart has been so waywood this month due to temperatures & being so cold, I think i have O yesterday. Any different ideas?
    BUt today I have just started to have the worst cramps, its like AF is coming. They are in the lower part of my tummy. I have been quite regular so its not constipation (Sorry if TMI)i dont think. Its just really intense. Has anyone else had this?
    I guess it serves me right for having a day off when i wasnt 100% sick!

Hi Hon!
    It could just be ovulation pains. I had them for a couple of days when I O'd last time. Hope you caught that eggie!

I get ovulation pains and that could be what it is. However in saying that I have been having what are similar to ovulation pains today and I am 7DPO.... so who knows??

My last O-pain was about 11 weeks ago (aaaagh - I'm convinced that was my last O-time too!) but for me I get like mild AF cramps, so it could be O-time! I also got proper AF cramps 11 days before AF arrived - I was convinced it was AF arriving as I'd O'd 13 days before - but I had to sit that one out. Maybe the second one was O-time, but then why would I have the EWCM earlier and all the AF feelings, not just cramps, on day 45 when she didn't show until day 56/day 1? Anyway, sorry for the waffle; yes, it could be you Oing!

I get O pain, only with some cycles. It even makes my back ache. Good Luck TTC

It could be sympathy pain coz' you know how AF has been treating me?!

I just replied in TTC 1-6mths that it could be O pains after look at your chart. I def think it is O pains. I too only get O pains some cycles. Go catch that eggy!

I had lots of cramping after O this month and your chart looks like you O'd on CD22. Hopefully you get some high temps in the next few days to confirm it. Hoping it's not AF for you

Thanks girls, hopefully it was just O Pains, just was all over my tummy rather than just on one side