Thread: Cramping diff to usual af, could i be pg?

Default Cramping diff to usual af, could i be pg?

Mums out there did you get much cramping around implantation?

I am 9dpo and today i have some small sharp cramping its different to my usual af cramping they are usually dull until it hits then long drawn out cramps this feels different could it mean implantation?

Can someone look at my chart and let me know what they think... Thanks..

Hi Jane,

I had a look at your chart and it looks ok to me (though I'm not a GP). They say if your temps are higher after O than before- you've ovulated...and yours are!
    Though unfortunately you have to wait out the dreaded 2WW to be sure

good luck!

Your chart definately looks promising!

Yeah thats about the the time it started to be steady from 7dpo, not much today though.. I dont usually get cramping until the day it comes and then the first 2 days of having it.. But these have been very different pains.. Im testing tomorrow ill be 12 dpo then.. Fingers and toes and anything else have been crossed...

I would say your chart is looking great...

Have you done charting in previous months? If so, might be interesting to do a chart overlay to see how this month does or doesn't differ from the last...

Good luck!

Janeo

not that I know if i am pg this cycle or not. But i had cramping a couple of days after O and for the last few days which i don't normally get before AF. I had it again last night which made me think i was in for a temp drop this morning, but it didn't. Your chart is looking really good and I think cramping might be a good sign. for you and good luck with testing tomorrow!

Monnie no this is my first month of charting so i have nothing to compare it too.. Thanks bron i have everything crossed for you... Good luck testing in the morning ill be thinking of you as we both pee on the stick hehehehe...

All i can say ladies is good luck, im thinking of you

fingers crossed

Hey Jane, I'm not an expert by any means, but I had cramping about the time AF was due. I also had slight spotting so when I spoke to my GP she said that it was possible that implanting could cause the cramping. I'm now 7 months pg...
    Hope you get some fantastic news tomorrow! xx

Thanks Amy...