Thread: Cramping so much i feel nausea.

Unhappy Cramping so much i feel nausea.

I started my new cycle 3 days ago, and its very different from my usual cycles, i had 2 days of spotting a day apart, and its not its normal style of af, my previous cycle was only 15 days, the cycle before that was 36 days.

I am sitting here barely able to put up with these pains, they hurt so much, i have never felt anything like it before and i feel quite queasy.

I have never had cramping that has made me feel queasy before i just dont know how to handle the pains?
    i hate af!!

have you done a few HPT's incase you are pg? Never know I guess..... hope the pain has eased up for you this morning. Painful AF's are awful. Now and then my AF's are REALLY heavy and painful

Oh dear Anila that sounds aweful. Can you go see someone or even go to ED? Sounds extreme going to ED I guess but if the pain is that bad and your cycles are all over the place maybe you have something going on like Endo that they can fix. It's worth a shot. Definately doesn't sound normal to have AF so quickly (15days) could it have been breakthrough bleeding not a full on AF? I hope it gets sorted soon or you have a BFP then stupid AF won't come. FX.

could that spotting have been O bleeding? I know I get nausea with O and doesn't clomid help you to ovulate - sometimes multiple eggs?

The pain is heaps better today, i ended up going to sleep at 9.30 so not like me lol
    I dont think its break through bleeding though as it will be really light barely there in the morning then full flow extrme heavy for a few hours or visa versa.

havent done any hpt for quite a while, got tired of seeing the bfns

im hoping that af finishes soon, as today i have a mini migraine to add to it