Thread: Cramping three days after ovulation

Default Cramping three days after ovulation

Just hoping someone may be able to help.
    I am most certain I ovulated saturday morning. I had massive amounts of ewcm leading up to and the morning of saturday and then the cramps on my left side in the middle of the day.
    On tuesday at about lunch time I started getting rather painful cramping. It felt just as if af was on its way (heaving and bloated). The cramping stayed around for the afternoon and did gradually become lighter.
    Any idea's on what could have been causing the cramping? I was trying to stay positive that this could be the month but now im not so sure.
    Thanks for all the help.

Each time i have been pregnant i have had cramping, worse than when i actually get my period. So don't give up hope yet.

I had cramping 2-3 days after ovulation and i felt 'heavy' in my lower abdomen.

this is your month

I get implantation cramps.

thanks so much everyone. I always got implantation cramping too but im sure it was never this early on. I suppose it just concerned me as it was only three days later not the 7-10 that most people suggest.
    I will try and stay positive

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

I always got some cramping 3/4 DPO, but much worse with BFP's, I was told it could either be a response to the fluid that's released when the egg is released, or from the egg being pushed down the tube. I think it's a good thing!