Thread: Creamy CM before AF is due - pregnant do you think?

Exclamation Creamy CM before AF is due - pregnant do you think?

Hi

Just wondering, have any of you experienced creamy CM late in TWW as a sign of pregnancy?

What is CM meant to be like before AF arrives?

I have 4 days to go til AF is due, and have a fair bit of creamy CM, but i'm not sure if this means my AF is coming or maybe (hopefully!) not.

Thanks heaps!

Sorry I can't be any help, but I'm wondering the same thing so I'll be watching out for any replies in this thread! Lets hope it is a pg sign!! When are you due to test? I'm testing on Monday. Did a hpt yesterday was BFN so I kinda lost hope a bit. But I'm not really expecting AF because BT showed I didn't actually O at all - I'm just holding out hope that I O'd later than would've shown up on BT. Good luck!

Kristabelle I'm afraid I have no answers either seeing as we're also TTC number 1, but I wanted to wish you luck and hope that it is a sign that your BFP is only a matter of days away now! Fingers crossed for you!

LG -
    Don't give up hope sweetie. I know its hard. This morning I tested and BFN for me. AF is 2 days away still, so there is still a glimmer of hope there! Maybe its just taking awhile to produce enough hormone to register on the HPT.
    Baby dust to you!

Angelgirl -
    Thank you for your words of support! Good luck in conceiving your #1 as well. Its so exciting isnt it? I am soooooo excited for when I FINALLY get my BFN. I have my fingers crossed for both us that its soon!!!!

Lots of creamy CM can be a sign of pregnancy, but not everybody who gets it gets a BFP.

Lisa

malimum Guest

I hope its a good sign for u .I had some creamy CM just b4 my af this cycle to, but unfortunately it didnt lead to a BFP. But everyone is different, GL i hope it all works out and u get the result u wish for.

Bye