Thread: Days BD before Ovulation?

Default Days BD before Ovulation?

Hi everyone, I BD 5 days before ovulation and fell pregnant, would it be possible to BD 6 days or more before O and conceive? I don't know if this is possible. Im just wondering what were ur experiences?

Leeloo.... I suppose it's possible, but you may be trying for a while!!

Maybe you should try less of a cut off with a few more of the following.

You are trying for a girl? Have you changed you diet to increase calcium and magnesium and decrease potasium and sodium? Be aware you need to be on this diet 6weeks prior to your attempt for the changes to take effect.

Would you try a douche?
    50ml water to 25ml to 50ml lime mixed and inserted with a needle less syringe 10 mins before BD, you can also do after BD to further help your attempt (be aware most will run out) this helps to acidify your reproductive tract thus favouring girl conception.

Or there is a product you can buy at the chamist called acigel (I think) it helps to lower you pH to assist in girl conception (well that's not what it is manufactured for , it is to halp prevent thrush infections, I think)

Also some women used sudifed when they get EWCM to dry them up, causing them to become more acidic.

Hope that helps
    Tanya

Hey Tanya....

I'm not so concerned about getting a girl that I would go to those lengths... although maybe if i end up with 5 boys I might change my tune....

I was just curious to whether anyone has DTD and concieved on or longer than 6 days before Ovulation? And if this resulted in boys or girls.... they say that if you BD 2 days before then you increase the chances of a girl!