Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mother Nature...

Default Dear Mother Nature...

Dear Mother Nature,

If AF does not show her ugly head this week, I will POAS on Thursday. Please be kind to me and keep AF away for at least 9 months!! I would like to put forward my case, for why I would most like a BFP this month:

1. Our twelve weeks would be up at DH's & my 1st wedding anniversary, and I'd love to make a pregnancy announcement to family & friends at that time
    2. My friends will be back from overseas for a short while then, and I'd love them to be here for our announcement
    3. Our due date would be right near my Nana's birthday, which she would absolutely love
    4. We would have a winter baby, and I would love to spend cool days and nights with a little one snuggled in my arms
    5. I love baby beanies, and I can't put one on a Summer baby!
    6. I have images of myself with a 6-month-ish baby at Christmas with the in-laws (don't know why that image is so strong, but it's there!)
    7. It would be the best reason for colleagues to stop pestering me at the work Christmas show about why I prefer not to drink
    8. DH's Menevit runs out in a couple of days and it'd be nice to not have to get him a new pack
    9. I am soooo sick of all the pregnancy and baby announcements going on around me right now! My facebook page is full of them, and I just want to join them, please

I think that's all for now, but please please keep AF away!

Thank you

good luck sweety!!! Im also pleading with mother nature atm.... fingers crossed!

Thanks MM, Good Luck to you too!!

I'd love to hear anyone else's pleas to Mother Nature, God, The Universe, the Fertility Fairies, whoever!!!

Sounds good to me.
    Good luck KT.
    Don't forget to come back and post your POAS results

Thanks CBG - hopefully I'll be back posting a BFP on Thursday!

My plea.

"Can I please be a Mummy? And be blessed by the miracle of a baby, enjoy their smiles, cuddles and tears"

Please.

Good luck KT I hope this month brings your BFP!! and while we are at it mother nature I would like one along with my friends in the 12mnth thread!

Good luck CBG & Snikkers!! I hope you both get your BFP's real soon!

Heres my letter :

Dear Mother Nature,

I know I have pleaded to you before and I am VERY greatful for my now 2y.o DD. But..... it has come the time to give her a little brother or sister. For just this month, can you forget about me having PCOS and allow me to fall pregnant naturally. You see, next month I see my gyno again and she will be giving me Clomid, so i would REALLY like it to happen on its own before going down that path. Also, i dont think my mind can handle another TTC month so pleasssse, just let me be pregnant this month. When i decide to test around 12 dpo, even if it is a little early, please let it be positive.

Thankyou so much!

Dear Mother nature,
    Please please give these lovely ladies their babies. They have waited a long time and worked very hard for a baby and they will be really fantastic mummies.

Wishing you lots of baby dust ladies.

Good luck KTee! :-) Sending you good vibes chicky

Dear Mother Nature

Firstly, I want to apologise for calling you a jerk last month. That was uncalled for. I know you're doing your best. I hope you found my offering of not killing the weeds and ants on my balcony acceptable.

Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, give all these gorgeous TTC'ers (and me!) a BFP as soon as you possibly can. We will be excellent mamas. Seriously, like, the best you've ever seen.

Thanking you in anticipation of our chubby bubbas.

Your pal,
    Buffy

PS: ready (in case you were weren't sure)

I hope that mother nature obliges you all this month xxxx

Goodluck KTee (and everyone else!) I too have been praying to the fertility fairies as we are desperately TTC number 2. Let's hope we see lots of BFP's soon xx

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you thank you for keeping AF away! I made it to testing day (even though I nearly chickened out).

And a massive thank you for the second line!! It's faint for now, so I'll test again on Saturday, but thank you for letting me know I can actually get pregnant.

I have one more reques - please keep this baby sticky!

Thank you xox

Oh yay KTee! Please God (I'll put my own spin on ) let this little baby stick.

Thank you Ocean Princess, it means a lot to me

Wooooohhooooooooooooo congrats KTee!!!!!!!!

Please Mother Nature, Dont let AF arrive today or for the next 9 months. Ive had nothing but BFN's for the past week and I'm just hoping that its your plan that I wont find out Im pregnant until Saturday.

Thanks so much xoxo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast