Thread: Detox

Default Detox

I am going to do the Quick Cleanse detox on Wednesday. During this detox you take tablets everyday for different things however I was wondering if this is a good idea considering my ovulation will be anytime over the next week. I didn't take Clomid this month so I haven't been able to ask my FS and my next appointment isn't until next month.

Has anyone had discussions with their GP or FS about doing a detox whilst trying to conceive/ovulation?
    Last edited by Bubbles; January 15th, 2007 at 01:48 PM.

No i dont but i would be worried about taking the tablets just incase you fall pg and they might or might not have an affect on the baby..... I would try and ring you fs and ask him/her.......

Thanks Jane. Have decided to wait until AF rears her ugly head.

Hi Bubbles

For the past 12 months, I have been taking a Colloidal Mineral which acts as a natural detox. It is about $40.00 and lasts me about 2 months. You just drink a capful every night mixed with some juice before going to bed. I also take a multivitamin every morning to supplement this.

The first few days I had slight diarrhoea and some slight tummy pains then afterwards have never felts better - I look forward to getting up in the morning, I sleep like a baby for the first time in my life and I have lots of energy which has led my exercise more and which has led to me lose 14kg.

This might be a better option for you????

You can get this stuff at any health food store but I get mine from the internet as the concentrations of mineral are a lot higher. I tried the health store ones but I feel better taking my usual one from the internet.