Thread: Did we DTD enough?

Talking Did we DTD enough?

Can someone please have a look at my chart and tell me if you think we dtd enough??

Could we have missed it??

LMAO, jk.

Sara Jane - Oh my goodness - I think you definately have DTD well and truly enough

All the best over the TWW

LOL SJ! You know what? I think you just might have DTD enough :P

OMG, you must have one worn out hubby!!!

I think that should answer your q, LOL, and GOOD LUCK!!!

OMG!

I'd say you did it plenty... I will say though- we went like rabbits a few months but were conscious of hoping something would happen. Then when we chilled out and did it less we conceived. Not that I'm saying at all that you should do it less if you're enjoying yourself!

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Gee u must be knackered after that effort!!

Good luck i just hope you havent done it to much that sperm does not have time to regenerate!!

Keep us informed

fingers crossed

Yeah... that'll do it! ROFL

Celsie. xoxox

Well done Sara tee hee.... I think you even beat us this month!!!! as long as you're having fun with it, keep dtd as much as you like i reckon!

rofl. I know. I'm gonna get some OPKs next time so I know when it's going to happen and don't have to keep DTD so much, rofl!!
    Other months we've only done it every second day and that hasn't worked so thought we'd give every day a try, lol.
    I read an article that DTD every day might be better for sperm production coz the more you do it the more sperm are made quicker. So now I'm glad we started a bit early b/c they might have had time to actually build up rather than just using the ones that were already there if we just did it every day in like the last 4 days or something. If that makes any sense.

So we shall see if this effort is more sucessful. lol, when we went to bed last night we were like 'Oh how good is it just to go to bed and SLEEP!!' hahaha

Yep Sara i agree. We have dtd every 2nd day for 2 or 3 cycles and that didnt work for us either.... lots of women fall pregnant dtd daily!

Yep Sara I think that will do it
    DP & I were holidaying in Europe when I fell pregnant and we were DTD every day (hey you have to DTD in foreign cities just to say you've done it there ) and the odds were against us with my endo and blocked tubes. I think orgasm helps too :P

Thanks Ren.
    Laranna, lol about doing it in foreign cities! How fun!!

SaraJane I think we have you beat! Only just though... LOL Poor Dh has put his back out!

Good luck!

When are you testing?

OMG Sally, looks like you're trying the same tactic!!!! rofl.

When I went to see the Acupuncturist this week I printed out my chart without the BDing coz I was too embarrassed he'd comment!! rofl.

oooh Sally! when are YOU testing? you're 11dpo!

Sara - PMSL

LOL Sara!

Ren - I don't know - certainly not before Friday, unless I have a couple of really fantastic temps - when will you test?

You've covered it off for sure. The experts do say only to do it every second day though so as to give the sperm enough time to recover to full strength.

With this pregnancy we DTD the day before O (exactly when I saw EWCM) and it did the trick.