Thread: Do you think I can be hopeful??

Default Do you think I can be hopeful??

Not one to turn to forums, there have been a few things in my life that has made me seek women who have been thruogh the same or similiar. In saying this I have been lurking madly through these forums and taking the joy and excitement (and sometimes sadness) of each month.

I have finally decided this is the place for me

All I have at the moment is hope, and as most of you know, hope is sometimes the only thing you need. So I will explain my situation and all of you lovely ladies can give me your opinion.

I have been charting now for 4 months. I found I was a spot on 28dayer... Ovulating when I should be ovulating and getting dear AF when it was due. Also using the Maybe baby (although this was mainly to watch my hormone levels, as I dont take too well to eostregen surges...lol

ok ... this month I was due for AF on the 6th July... it came, but was dark in colour (very brown and watery) with only a hint of red. This was about 11am. By the next morning it had stopped, with only a spot of colour on the pad by morning. Starting the 10th July maybe baby was showing ferns like I have never seen before, nice and strong. (thinking I was ovulating we did the baby dance almost everynight) but those Ferns kept coming right up till the 15th (this was also the strongest ferning I had seen) now they havent gone away but they have subsided back to normal ferning pattern. Some might even call it pebbly ferns...

As for physical, I have had cramping and backpain for the last few weeks. I had also what I thought to be ovulation pain on the night before my ovulation was DUE (on the 24th July)

I now refuse to test till my next AF is due. (3rd August) But I was wondering everyones thoughts?

I hope I have made a little sense...

Tess

Have you tested at all?

is it possible that the bleed you had for the one night was implantation? it can be quite heavy...(i had it when i fell pg with DD)

i'd try a test anyway...buy a 2 pack that way you can test on the 3rd anway

I have tested... on the 9th. Far to early to test if something was caught late. And got a big fat even got the magnifying glass out to see if there was the faintest of lines...

Cassius2: thats what I was thinking... or maybe even a breakthough bleed. Just dont know.

Tess

Hi Tess and Welcome to BB. So glad you decided you could fit in here!

Well I think you can be hopeful but I'm not very good at this so I will for you.

Thank You Kim

As I am sure everyone knows it is hard to "fit in" to an already established forum. Most of the regulars know each other and have the support of each other. Alot of forums shun new users, and they have to work to get even an answer...LOL But in my lurking I noticed this forum is not like that. Hence my choice for bellybelly.

I try not to think about testing. I know if I am Pregnant then it would be showing by now, but I have to try and stay focused. I need it to be a positive so badly that I need a negative result to be a negative result and no room for error, if that makes sense.

Physically the last few days I have been feeling "full" anyone felt this early on?

You're welcome. Yes I had noticed that too...hence the reason I've been here 5 years nearly. I have tried others but you just seem to be a thread killer unless they know you.

Yep I have felt that full feeling with all three of my pregs.

That was what I was looking for... A thread killer... thats the way it has been. But here is different.

**sigh** 11 days to go.. although I am not counting.. lmbo
    Last edited by Lady_Tess; July 24th, 2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Typos

the tww is sooooooo hard. each time you try to 'forget' about it...but we all know that aint gunna happen lol!

have you thought about joining one of our TTC buddy groups? we have one for those that have been trying 1-6 months, 6 months + and 12 months +, they can be found here: Conception, TTC buddies

Also there are the Long term TTC buddy groups: ltttc, assisted-conception july-aug 2010

and a TTC buddy group for girls that have angel babies: ttc after late loss, recurrent miscarriage, stillbirth
    I found them an awesome way to share the TTC journey! (especially in the crazy TWW!!)

goodluck and hope that the next 11 days bring a BFP!!

Thank you Cassius

I will head over there to a couple of those and introduce myself... This forum is so big its hard to know where to go lol

:yeahthat: i totally agree! took me aagggesss to find all the ins and outs lol! it's fun exploring though!