Thread: does anyone know umm TMI?

Default does anyone know umm TMI?

i think this is a TMI discussion but does Bacterial Vaginosis cause infertility? i do know that Bacterial Vaginosis can cause Pelvic Inflamitry Disease if left untreated and that in turn can cause infertility problems. but can you get pregnant while you have Bacterial Vaginosis?

oh i intend to be treated but i am also trying to concieve and wanted to know if i have been wasting my time... well having fun as also sorry DP!
    i didn't know i had it but i am booked into the docs now so next month maybe if not now O

it is very TMI but here goes... after my miscarriage in jan i noticed that my CM was always thick and creamy and i was a bit uncomfortable down there not like thrush but just irritated especially after sex and bit smelly so i googled the symptoms and that is what i got so im off to the doc! apparently it is caused by a thrush like infection and i hope it is not linked to the miscarrage but maybe it caught me when everything else was whacko with my body and hormones. it does come and go but cause it keeps coming back i am going to find out why.