Thread: doing my head in

Default doing my head in

DH and I hav been TTC for 4 mths and find when its caming to the end of

the month that every little cramp, pimple and going to the toilet lots

means im preg has anyone else been feeling like that at all its starting to

do my head in ](*,)

Pink, i'm can only say "welcome to the club". I think each and every one of us who are TTC go through exactly the same thing.....You are not alone. I guess all you can do is try to stay positive and cross all your fingers and toes that there is a little bubba growing in side of you.

It's funny - i sometimes try to think back to a cycle when i wasn't TTC, and i can't even remember if i used to get pains etc... Sometimes i think it's just our minds playing tricks on us coz we want to be pregnant so badly.

Good luck and i hope all of your 'symptoms' result in a BFP...

I think sometimes it is just that we hope so desperately that we cling on to anything that might suggest what we really hope is happening - yep its totally normal and one of the terrible things we do to ourselves through this journey.

Hang in there matey, hopefully you wont have much more of a wait...

Yes definatly as the girls say every little thing makes you think, i could be this month. Its so hard not to think of it like that. I was really bad last month, but has all the signs that i would be pregnant, but no luck.
    Why dont you come and chat in the TTC 1-6 months forum

Oh sweet big *hugs* for you. I second everything the other lovely ladies have said.

I have been at this for so long my head is so done in, I sometimes don't think I have one anymore! It's a frustrating journey.

Try not over analyse things, but hey I know that is not possible! We are all here for you if you need to vent. Goodluck to you and I hope you are looking at that BFP really soon.

xox

thanks everyone its soo good to hear that im not the only one and its

good to hav somewhere vent when things like this heppen

thanks again xoxox

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh definately.
    Though as you get more and more into trying and going each month (hopefully you won't have to wait )
    It does get easier.
    Like last month, was the first month I did NOT test and I did NOT analyse every twinge...

Goodluck and I hope that next time you have symptoms they are good ones!!

goldilocks Guest

Pink,

I really sympathise with you and know exactly how you’re feeling, as I’m sure everyone TTC does! My DH and I have just starting TTC. It’s only our FIRST month actively trying and its already doing my head in!!! ](*,) LOL

It’s so hard not to think that every little symptom could mean that you’re really pg. My mind has been playing tricks on me for the last month. I refused to do a HPT though, thinking that it would be less of a disappointment for AF to rear her ugly head, than to get a BFN. Although when AF arrived this morning, it was still a huge disappointment, both for me and DH

I guess all we can do is make sure that we’re actively doing everything that we can to get pregnant each cycle. Then at least we’ll have peace of mind knowing that we’ve done everything in our power to make it happen and then it’s out of our hands. Easier said than done, I know!

April is a great month so I’m sure we’ll be hearing lots of BFP announcements soon! Wishing you lots and lots of babydust, Pink…I really hope this is your month! :bdust:

Lots of love,
    Goldilocks

awww Pink... I know myself and thousands of other TTC'ers can sympathise with you.
    I know when Dh and I first started TTC, i was CONVINCED every month that this was the month i was gonna get a BFP.
    And for 14 months i was wrong.
    Then, for some reason my BB's started feeling more tender than usual, so i thought i would do a HPT and it came up pos. We got the shock of our lives, because it was the one month i was CERTAIN i wasnt going to be pg.
    Anyway... i hope your TTC journey is a short and happy one
    Sending you loads of babydust :bdust: dust:

Lisa

Thank God,
    Every time I have posted in this forum I thought every one is going to think I am over reacting or something.
    I had a m/c in Jan and we pretty much started trying for another straight away, and every month I think this is it. Last week I thought for sure this time, but no, af turned up right on cue. My DF keeps telling me I worry about it to much, I know he is right, but is hard to put those words into action. Especially when our friends seem to popping out babies left, right and centre. DF become a god father last Friday, that makes things a little harder, I am rapped for them, don’t get me wrong, but when I think about (and I know I shouldn’t) that I should have been 16 weeks now, and this should be happening. It just gets a bit frustrating.
    There is so much going through my mind.
    Any way thank you for putting my mind at ease on this subject. I have sworn to myself that I am not going to dwell on it this time, I have banned myself from buying hpt’s, we’ll see how that goes.
    Thanks again, and here’s hoping we are not here too much longer.
    B-J