Thread: Driving me crazy!!!!

Default Driving me crazy!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice!! I suffered a m/c in May this year (at 10 wks) and have now started the ttc journey once again (and it's so different for me after the m/c). Anyway, I don't have a regular af and didn't want to track too much, so I have no idea when I O'd. I think I'm now at CD32 and before the d&c I was on about a 33-35 day cycle. My cycle after the d&c was very strange but the first 'normal' cycle was 30 days.

With that in mind, I've been feeling EXTREMELY nauseous for the last few days and it's just not going away (at times, it's getting a lot worse but generally hangs around all day and night). I've also noticed my sense of smell has heighted, although it could just be in my head (because I want to be pg again soooo badly). Did a HPT yesterday morning and got a BFN but still no af and still feeling really ill. I haven't noticed any change in my bbs though - not sore or tender and unfortunately not any bigger yet - so I'm a little confused.

I hate to say it but I really, really, really *feel* pg!! I just have the feeling that I am and it's scary becuase what if I'm not. I soooo want to trust my body but I just don't know if I can. Will probably text again tomorrow - I just want to know one way or the other. If I didn't have so many symptoms and *feelings* I'd be fine but with all this, I just can't cope!!!

It's driving me crazy!!!!

I know where you are coming from. Unfortunately, after a m/c, your cycles can quite often be slightly whacky. I know for myself, even though I have kept ovulating each cycle since my 2nd tri loss in April, my cycles have been unpredictable and even now my luteal phase is variable.

Sometimes, we want something SOOOO badly, we really can talk ourselves into things. I'm not saying that is what you are doing....but it is possible. I've gone from just counting days on the calendar from AF to AF to obsessing and over-analysing every single twinge or anything which could be interpreted as a sign or symptom.

Unfortunately, if you're not temping or taking notice of your other fertile signs, there is really no way of knowing other than testing. If you go past your usual cycle length and there is still no sign of AF and you are still getting BFNs and still have all of your symptoms then go and have a blood test done to find out one way or another.

Good luck.

Lisa

perthmum Guest

It could be just a bug, since its that yucky time of the year, but here's hoping its not. Did you have similar symptoms last time? Although, they do say nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy so if you didn't have that last time but you do this time then thats a great sign if you do end up with a bfp!

I have been letting my imagination run wild with 'symptoms' and I'm only 2dpo!! Its funny what can happen when you want something so badly!!