Thread: During my TWW, Can I .....

Default During my TWW, Can I .....

I'm going on Hoildays in a week and a half and I will be well into my TWW by then. We are going to a wedding up at a ski hill and althouh i don't ski there are lots of other activities I would like to partake in while I'm there but I'm worried they might be too rough if I am pregnant. For example tobogannin\Tubing. I REALLY want to go tubing but I'll be just mere days away from testing. I'll be so mad if I don' go tubing and then find out I'm not pregnant, but I don't want to go tubing anf disloge any eggs than are trying to stick. Is it too rough? Or would it be ok to go?

Hi TwinSis :waves: You've heard me say this before - just have FUN and don't worry about it. Who knows, if you tube downhill fast enough, it may press the little blastie even further up into the uterine lining (?). Ppl who jog and swim and ride horses and do gymastics and jump on trampolines all get PG anyway!

Also, don't forget that days before testing means you might expect to get a very nearly invisible test result with FMU anyway! and I'm sure you'll just follow your own intuition in the end as to whether it is ok or not!

Thanks Marydean, I thought I may have asked before but I couldn't fnd any answers. I really don't want to miss out so I think i will end up going and just not worry about it. You're right, it may even help. I can just picture the terrified little egg haning on for dear life. LOL

Twinsis - I would go for it - you can't put your life on hold while ttc.
    Just enjoy yourself & have no regrets. As Marydean said all kinds of very active
    people fall pg so I hope you have a great time...& that you get a BFP at the end of it!!

TwinSis if ever you'd like to MSN/email me, I have added my contact details to my profile! Delete the nospam statement!

Hi Twin Sis,

I don't think you'll dislodge any eggs. Excercise is meant to be good as it increases the bloodflow around your body - and that's good for your bubba! Have FUN

twinsister I broke my femur completely in two tubing - so wouldn't recommend it generally - but I don't think it will hurt your egg!

Ouch shellbell! Poor you! I promise not to break anything.

Thanks so much guys, I'm REALLY looking forward to going now!

I did paint ball a few days before I found out I was pregnant. I know its different, but I dont think theres a huge amount of physical activity that would affect egg at such an early time.

I went rock climbing a few days before I found out I was pregnant with Maria and all was fine