Thread: Earliest Symptoms of Pregnancy???

Default What DPO can Symptoms of Pregnancy show up???

I am just curiuos at what DPO can symptoms show up. and what are these earliest signs of being UTD?

I am currently at 4DPO and have just a general feeling of being pregnant. my lower part of my stomach "feels" different i cant explain how maybe kinda heavier. I have been peeing alot and have a dull lower back pain and the other night when cooking i couldnt stand the smell of the pumpkin cooking but it was fine to eat etc.

I am very aware that these symptons can be explained in other ways like i have been drinking more water so that could explain the constant peeing etc.

Last edited by SarahMc; August 5th, 2010 at 11:18 AM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

My earliest symptom that I can remember was tender nipples lol. That, and a dull, crampy aching feeling, similar to before AF would normally arrive. I'm having that atm at 9DPO but don't want to get my hopes up, and I've been feeling this way since about 4DPO this time...

Good luck with the rest of your TWW!

my earliest symptom (at 10 DPO) was tiredness...like unexplained tiredness where i couldnt concentrate...and then crying at the restaurant we were at because they ran out of sour cream lol.

goodluck, i hope this is it for you!

Thanks, Am i just silly tho? I am only 4DPO and i just have a "feeling" im pregnant??

Not silly at all, many women experience very early symptoms

Anything's possible! I 'knew' about two days after conceiving DD2, I had that funny taste in my mouth and my sense of smell went into overdrive - I couldn't stand the smell of food cooking and everything smelled 'off', I had to get DH to check everything to make sure it was just me! Those were my only early symptoms, then came tiredness. I never had sore bbs or crampy feelings, but that's just me
    Good luck, hoping this cycle's the winner for you!

Oh yeah, the tiredness! That hit me at about 5 weeks though, but it hit hard!

Some people get symptoms really early and I hope that's the case for you.

The cycle I fell pregnant I had no symptoms to really speak of...well any symptoms I had were only seen in hindsight some probably not much use. I always thought I would know when I was pregnant as I had been watching my body so much and looking for any sign.

I knew the day after falling pg with DS2. I just felt different. Later on I felt very tired and would cry at the drop of a hat. I tested at 10DPO and knew it would be positive. It was!

My symptoms started 2DPO. That was the cramping and the 'heavy' feeling in my lower abdomen. Then the day i tested which was 10DPO i felt lightheaded and dizzy. I also noticed my pee was a stronger yellow colour than usual. Thats one thing i really noticed a huge change in.

Other symptoms like fatigue, tender boobs and morning sickness came at about 5 weeks.

My earliest symptom was sore BB's. It probably started about 4-5DPO so you might be feeling symptoms. Good luck!