Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early preggie symptoms

elise1888 Guest

YAY!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations Ally,
    \/ That is totally wonderful news. I'm due to test on Tuesday;and like you am terrified to do so. Just don't want to be dissapointed. As for my early symptoms,well girls here they are.....

Really tired

Crampy,icky tummy pains since about 4dpo.

Increased sense of smell

Doing really stupid things. Extra blonde..lol. Very forgetful

Hope everyone gets a great big POS real soon..

Pauline

allyfield Guest

Hi Pauline,

Thank you so much, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Please let us know how you go.

Ally

Hey Girls,

Ally - A HUGE congratulations to you on your fantastic news......
    You may not know me but that's cool, I'm in here a couple of times a day just reading up on everyones progress and it's absolutely wonderful to read the good news.

I'm currently in the waiting to find out period and i have the following
    * A pimple out break
    * Am extremely hungry - very odd for me
    * Needing to pee all the time usually i only go a couple of times all day and the last couple of days it feels as though i'm always going
    * AF has not arrived and i'm CD50 and have no signs of AF on her way

Did a HPT last Sunday (last wk) and it was BFN - having been trying for just over 7months and going insane......
    DH says not to do another test for a while cause he doesn't want to see me upset from another disappointment but Ally's news has made me so excited and happy that I'm considering doing one first thing in the morning.
    Gotta go - I'm starving again \/
    dust: to everyone

sonsangel Guest

CONGRATULATIONS Ally on your BFP!

Well I still have 9-10 days till testing as my cycles vary.
    I had a really hot shower and aimed it on my lower back as it's been ultra achy lately. I actually had colostrum come out :shock: of my BB's. I haven't breastfed for 20 mths. My son is now 2yrs old.

Is that a sign or what ?? I haven't had this happen since February last year when I had a pregnancy that didn't stick. Hmmmmm, now I am hanging out to test day.

HHey Alley,
    Just wanted to let you know i did test on valentines day and got a negative. it upset me a bit;but its ok now because aunty flo arrived. So i don't have to worry about it being an ectopic pregnancy or anything awful like that. As i'm older now risks of these are greater apparently. So i ended up having a 33 day cycle not a 28 day cycle;which essentially means i bd'ed on the wrong days.Anyway as they say for me better luck next time. there is another plus side to this i'll have been on the folate that bit longer. Anyway thats all to report from me. Goodluck to all ttc and to those allready up the duff congratulations;and stick baybee baybee.

Pauline

Fingers crossed for sonsangel. I know your due to test soon;and i just wanted to wish you all the best,and i hope you get a positive [-o< [-o<

Pauline

allyfield Guest

Hi Wannabemum,

Thanks to everyone for there warm wishes and support.

We are so happy not feeling the best today very tired, dizzy and feeling a bit faint.

Have you tested yet?

Good luck

Ally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12