Thread: Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Default Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Hi All

Firstly congratulations on your BFPs. I hope the forthcoming months are happy and healthy for you. Wasn't sure where to place this so thought as you have recently had BFP you would remember your symptoms well.

My question is this. I am 6DPO and feeling very nauseas. I had a miscarriage followed by a D&C in September and the way I have been feeling at the same time past O is heightened this time. I feel on the odd occasion I could be ill. FF shows that I am 6DPO but I had a couple of similar temperatures at Day 14 and 15 so am thinking I could be further into the TWW that I think i.e up to 8DPO. More likely I am not pregnant and my body is just doing some weird things.

Did any one feel like this so soon in the TWW?

I didnt feel like that at 6DPO, but I did feel different from about 8 or 9 DPO. I just felt different, cant describe it really... and I had cramps and was really really vague. I wasnt feeling nauseus at that time though, but I just knew something was different. I havent had a d&c so I dont know if that makes any difference to symptoms or what.

good luck!

Just moving to the TTC forum

My earliest pregnancy symptom with ALL of my pregnancies has been the noticable blue veins that appear in my boobs.

I was nauseous and then eventually ill at 4DPO... so you never know.

Celsie. xoxox

Lisa - wow I was only just complaining to my girlfriends on Friday about my veiny boobs!!

I have also noticed my veins are more obvious, while i thought that was a sign for me but I noticed my little sister (17) has the same thing at the moment due to the extremely hot weather.

I have no syptoms as yet, the cramping i had last week (AF not due till end of this week). I expect to get sore boobs later this week as on my last preg I noticed this after AF was due.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt.../4857/preg.png