thread: Early Pregnancy Symptoms - What was yours?

Jul 2008
    Brisbane

Early Pregnancy Symptoms - What was yours?

Hi Ladies

I need your help & experience!

I'm currently in the TWW (8DPO) & I'm feeling very strange - mild lower abdo pains/cramps, breasts slightly tingley, (but not sore), dreaming heaps with restless sleep (which is very unlike me) & feeling slightly quesy on & off. I know it's so easy to over analyse when TTC, but I'm wondering how early & what symptoms did you have before you found out your were pregnant?

Thanks so much!

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jun 2005
    Blue Mountains

Falling asleep every evening in front of the telly LOL. But even then that was only in hindsight. Once I knew I was pg I could look back and think "oh.. that's why I was falling asleep!" Other than that, nothing. My morning sickness & symptoms didn't kick in both times until around 6 weeks.

Good luck!

Add Dragonbub on Facebook

Feb 2006
    Perth WA

For me it was being SOOO tired! I had just started back at uni and thought "I just can't be bothered going". Two days later I got the BFP. All other symptoms were the same as normal, in fact, I would have sworn I was getting AF and had cramping for weeks afterwards.

Good luck! The 2ww can be horrendous,

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2005
    Limestone Coast, SA

My symptoms were nausea and extreme tiredness in the afternoons.

GL, hope your TTC journey is short and sweet

Mar 2007

My earliest symptoms were smell sensitivity from around 9dpo, and also food tasting funny (when pg with DS, I had rainbow trout with hollandaise sauce for dinner and it literally tasted like dirt).

The next symptom I remember was cramping, like AF cramps but worse.

Good luck!

Dec 2007
    Sydney

Hiccups after any drink or food, queasiness and my body clock turned to sleep at 2pm everyday regardless of where i was and what i was doing (very inconvinient). Hiccups and queasiness happened before any tests including blood came up positive.

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

Mine were smell sensitivity and montgomerys tubercles (sweat glands/bumps) on my areolas.

Good luck in your TWW!!!