Thread: EWCM

livvy Guest

Default EWCM

Just wondering if anyone else has had EWCM after ovulation? I am 20 DPO today and FF says I ovulated on day 16 - but today I have very clear stretchy CM. I usually have next to nothing CM but I have been having green tea and greapefruit juice this month to increase it. I am a bit confused - any advice would be great ](*,)

furkids Guest

Hi there,
    I also had this for the 1st time this month and I'd been taking EPO. So we made sure we BD that day and today I'm celebrating a BFP. But fertility friend indicated I ovulated 4 days before.

Lizzie33 Guest

What is EPO - pardon my ignorance, but I'm keen to find anything that can increase EWCM as I don't have any.

livvy Guest

Thanks for that furkids .... and a huge congratulations on your BFP. Do you mind me asking how long it took you guys to concieve? I have been off the OCP for 4 months - but this is our first month of REALLY trying It's nice to hear some BFP stories!

livvy Guest

Hi Lizzie - EPO is Evening Primrose Oil. I have also found that grapefruit juice and Robitussin Cough Mixture work really well too. You can buy Robitussin from the supermarket. This is the first month in 4 that I have had EWCM and plenty of it. We are both also taking Macca supplement which is supposed to enhance male and female fertility.

Lizzie33 Guest

Thanks for that Livvy, is the EPO in tablet form, and do you know the dose to take? Also, what quantities of Grapefruit juice and Robitussin are you having?? Thanks, Lizzie.

livvy Guest

EPO is usual in capsule form - depending on the brand you would usually take 1-2 capsules per day. I am having a big glass of grapefruit juice each day and also trying to swap my coffee at work for green tea. With the Robitussin - I started taking it on about CD 12 and about 2tspns morning and night - it really does work!

livvy Guest

Ooops I just realised I said I was 20 days DPO - was meant to say CD 20.... I am taking this a a sign and will do the BD just incase :bdust: to all of us!