Thread: EWCM Question

Default EWCM Question

Hi ladies,

Just a question about EWCM. Would it be considered normal to experience EWCM a couple of days after possible O or could this just not happen? With my body I find it really hard to work out if I have O or not as I have very irregular AF and I thought I may have a couple of days ago but then today I see EWCM??? Just don't know what is going on in there

Eurogirl Guest

Hi ktgirl,

I thought I would answer you because I had the same concern and could've written the same question a week and a half ago. My AF use to be irregular too, but for the past few months it seems to have become a little regular. After my O, I had CM and I started to worry cause I thought my DH and I started BD too early. My CM wasn't EW though, more milky, slippery- lotion like. But early this week, my CM turned yellowish along with period like pain. The yellow mucus has gone but I still have the milky lotion like stuff now and pains have been returning on and off only very dull to either my right, left side of tummy, and even in my groin- like a cramp sensation. I am due to test tomorrow although I already have tested the last 4 days and only saw BFN's. The funny thing is I never get AF pain until the day I get them, never before. Just after O for me, my boobs became swollen and the rings around them darkened and got bigger. The also have blue veins running across them. How many DPO are you? Are you having any other symptoms? I am still trying to search for answers myself- trying to diagnose yourself over the net is not a good way of doing so!
    Last edited by Eurogirl; April 9th, 2007 at 04:01 PM.

Hiya
    It is so hard to watch for fertility signs!! I was under the impression that O happens just after the EWCM. The thing I have learnt is that everyone is different and every cycle is different which can be frustrating as you are well aware so in answer to your question i really dont know but I believe that in this crazy TTC world anything is possible!!! So good luck lets hope this is good news for you and Eurogirl!!

Thanks for your replies girls.
    Eurogirl mine is similar lotion like kinda but it is stretchy (sorry if that is TMI) hence the reason why I thought it might be a good sign. Unfortunately this is not the first time that this has happened to me and I have thought that I was O to just be let down. I guess we will just have to see what happens over the next couple of days and just go from there. I really hope for you though that it is just to early and you will be seeing a nice strong BFP in a few days.

Thanks again.