Thread: Exercising and Drinking Q's

Default Exercising and Drinking Q's

Hi all,

Just a few questions for ya -
    What are your views on excercising while TTC?
    And
    What are your views on drinking while TTC and not knowing you are until testing day? Can drinking straight after conception affect anything???

Well, I love my wine and love my sport. We're TTC starting in two weeks and I'll be giving up the wine cold turkey The sport I will stick with (I play soccer) until the end of season. I don't know if grog affects pregnancy in the wee early stages, but I'm not willing to risk it, so as soon as we start TTC, it's no wine for me

Thanks heaps Emma!
    I haven't done any excercise in AGES but off to the gym tonight and prep for O day.
    We haven't got much coming up DPO that I would need to drink, but its just something you think about.

I had also given up the odd drink when TTC. Didnt know it was going to take bl**dy 7 years though! I also went easy on the excercise when i did fall- in fact i didnt excercise!! My SIL ruptured her sac at 5 months preg doing aerobics (being an instructor) and had to give birth to him, who consiquently passed away. I dont want to scare anyone by any means, but i just think it pays sometimes to take it easy. What may be ok for some, might not be for others IYKWIM.