Thread: feel so stupid

ttcno2 Guest

Default feel so stupid

Hello all,
    Im new. am trying to conceive no 2.
    no.1 is 2 and a half and adorable.
    this ttc stuff sucks tho...
    its 3am on 14DPO and got another BFN. also, have headache and cramps and pretty sure about to get AF.
    I just feel so stupid because i was SO SURE i was preg....like seriously seriously totally confident in my heart of hearts. i had all the signs of my last pgncy, and i really wasn't expecting them (eg had this funny smell that only had last pgncy and had completely forgot about it until had it this time).....
    i feel not only embarrassed (i told a friend that i was sure i was preg, and she was like - well wait and see - and i was like, yes, definitely but still very sure - and now i look like an idiot)
    but i also feel so much doubt in myself - i feel like im going insane..
    and then of course there is all the thing of going through this all next month........it sucks badly...as you all know (many probably better than me...)
    this whole process is foul..

Hang in there hon, and wait and see. It could be good news yet. Give it another day or two. And besides, most of us have been there, where we were pretty sure we were pg, and then weren't. Nothing to be embarrassed about!
    All the best!

Oh I could have posted that exact same thing last month. I was so totally & utterly sure that I was pregnant, but alas it wasn't to be It's so hard isn't it when you get all the symptoms then it turns out you were wrong, it certainly makes you feel a bit silly for not knowing your body (well at least that's how I think about it).

Anyways, as the other sais AF has yet to arrive, so you just never know. But then again sometimes you just *know* don't you.

*hugs*

((hugs))

I was so sure I was pg last cycle too, I think when you are TTC you "notice" a lot more signs and symptoms from your body that you don't normally notice, and I think that is why we can sometime think that we may be pg, hang in there, you could still get a BFP, for my 2nd pregnancy I tested at 14 dpo and got a -ve, I then passed a kidney stone a couple of days later, although they thought it was an ectopic pg at first and did a blood test and that came back -ve too so we assumed we where not pg, had to have an x-ray 5 days later and they injected contrast die into me, and it wasn't until 2 days after the x-ray that I found out I WAS pregnant, so I suppose what I am trying to say (by rambling on) is that it's not over until AF rears her ugly head. Oh and because of x-ray, I started to miscarry and had to have a D&C

Like everyone has said - you are still in with a chance.

But even if you're not - dont feel stupid. I cant tell you how many times I have been sure, absolutely positive, that this was the month... only to be wrong. Its heartbreaking. Hang in there and keep trying... All the best with it.

ttcno2 Guest

Thanks so much everyone.
    Got AF yesterday...so weird...for the sake of my sanity, Im just assuming i was preg but didnt last this time..
    on to next month..

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Best Wishes for next month....every month offers new hope.

Hello, I just wanted to pop in and give you a . Each new cycle offers new hope. You are most welcome to join one of the TTC threads, the ladies are all very positive and it's a great support through the process.
    :-)