Thread: Feeling Blue, and a silly question

Unhappy Feeling Blue, and a silly question

Hi everyone, I just need to vent my feeling s for a sec. I am fed up with this TWW thing!
    I have six more days to go, and have NO idea of whether i am pg or not. As I have mentioned in other threads, I have had no cramps (although I have tried to convince myself I have), no implantation bleeding, aand only sore bb's, although no too sore.

The only thing that I feel is different is that my fingernails seem brittle, and they are usually mega strong.

Has anyone else experienced this? or am I hoping and wishing too hard?

Thanks

Hi sweetie.

You're just going through the usual emotions associated with TTC. I think I pretty much lost it at the 3 month mark too! You just need to remember that it can take a normal, healthy couple up to 12 months to conceive. Also, when I was TTC (It took 5 months) one of the girls said it can take up to 6 months for your body to stop attacking DP's swimmers, as your body can see them as an infection and kill them off!

Good luck and try not to stress too much.

Celsie. xoxox

SYMPATHY and HUGS galore...
    Still TTC so can't help you there except to say it is a tough process every month and there aren't many easy ways to get through. BUT, you will get through it.
    Thinking of you heaps and hoping no sign is a good sign at this stage!!!

S'rose

Celsie

Thanks hun. Its hard. I just have to stay positive and keep on BDing when I'm meant to, POAS when I can, and hopefully it will all work out.

S'rose
    Thanks for the hugs!! I'm thinking of you too.. the funny thing is that we are all going through exactly the same thing . I love this website and the support it provides to all .

Oh it's really really hard!

But remember, each time AF arrives, that's one AF closer to that BFP!

I remember just crying and crying to DH. And he's say the same thing each time, it will happen when it happens. Which at the time, didn't really help that much. LOL Especially when you've got it in your head that you'll be PG in the first month or two... do you post in the TTC 1 - 6 month thread? I found the girls in there so much help.

Keep strong and try not to let it get to you too much.

Celsie. xoxox

Celsie -
    Thats a good way to think of it, I just started posting yesterday, so I'm pretty new at all this.

How long was it for you until you got your BFP?

Unhappy

Celsie - I like your thinking, especially now AF has visited.

I have to say, having this support network makes all the difference when it doesn't happen.
    I can't thank everyone enough for their wisdom and kindness.

S'rose