Thread: Feeling Down

babymuddle Guest

Unhappy Feeling Down

Any Suggestions?
    I feel really down this week with not being able TC. The biggest issue is that i just can't get motivated to do any house work. Does anyone know how i can pick myself up out of the rut?

Hi Sweetie!

I have only been TTC for one month and am already frustrated that I missed the eggy so I can only imagine how you are feeling.

I dont have much of an answer for you regarding your question so hope that someone else can but just wanted to let you know that I can understand where you are coming from.

As everyone says, it will happen when it happens and everything happens for a reason.

All the best Babymuddle

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling so good.

As for house work motivation. is there any music you like to listen to that just gets you moving? Sometimes it helps me to have music playing loudly while I work. I also just start with a room. It might be the lounge where I just start by tidying away all the newspapers and junkmail, then I end up dusting and vacuuming...

Perhaps some kind of reward for yourself when you finish a room? Read a chapter or 2 of a book, rent a dvd...

If it helps, I hear ya and it sucks hey! Do you have an exercise regime? You would not believe how much it helps. You release endorphins when you exercise, which DO make you feel good. You will have a lot more energy too - which will make things like housework easier (although no more appealing :-) )

((hugs)) You will get then hun! In the meantime, stuff the housework and do something nice that will give you a lift. Once you are feeling happier and more energised, the housework will be easy again.

babymuddle Guest

Default thanks guys

thank you everyone
    I feel much better, i think i just needed to know that there are women out there going through the same thing as me. I live in a small (Australian, the women are tough here) town where ( and yea to them) the women here seem to have the ability to breed like rabbits thus they don't have any sympathy for my situation, i.e they keep telling me to stop stressing and baby will come when baby's ready, or the classic go on a holiday. I'm soo sick of hearing no matter how well meaning it is, and it doesn't help that i only got married 12 wks ago, moved here and the DH decided to work away. i'm sorry i'm whingeing. maybe it's hormones i feel weepy today
    SOOOOOOOO thank you for everyone that understand's you're all wonderful. the music idea that sounds cool van morrison to vacuum it is.
    XOXOXOXO
    baby dust to all