Thread: Feeling Down and Out... *vent*

Pebs Guest

Default Feeling Down and Out... *vent*

Hi Girls,

Im feel really down today, Im in some sort of a funk and cant drag myself out of it. Im normally a really happy and chirpy person but lately, I cant help but feel as though Im a useless wreck I think im due to ovulate in the next 5 -7 days so im cross not only my fingers, BUT EVERYTHNG... Please all say a prayer for me.. Sorry about this whingey post, but i feel like im among friends in here
    Good luck to all those on the TTC journey again this month
    XX

clare076 Guest

Oh Pebs

Chin up girl. I will cross everything for you too and say a special prayer. Go and do something nice for yourself.

Hugs
    Clare

I'm saying prayers for you!! And have my fingers crossed too!
    Good luck.

We all feel like that sometimes.

pebs

your not alone i have been feeling like that to. We just need something to take our minds off the whole thing (i know thats hard and i need to take my own advice) just get ready for O day drink some green tea, go for a walk, take your vitamins, and sit back and relax. everything is in Gods hands (im not religious but i believe when your time is right it will happen) big kisses for you nad vent any time because we know how you feel.

Aw sweets, why so sad mate, everyhting getting to you?

One thing you said , you are amongst friends here that's for sure, if there's anything you want to talk about I myself am here or we're all here for you mate.

Pebs Guest

Hi Girls,

Thanks for all the warm wishes!!

Good luck to everyone who is still TCC!!

Chin up Pebs. We all have our down days and remember we are always here and happy to support you with everything.
    Good luck with the coming days. Hope you catch the eggie this month.
    Cheers,
    Dan.

Pebs Guest

Thanks NurseDan!

I hope we catch the egg this month too We've kind of decided that we will wait till the end of June and see what happens, if we dont have any success, I'm going to seriously consider clomid, and hope that we only end up with the 1 little cherub! After 18 months of trying, I think its time we sort some help

Hang in there Pebs.... its such a rollercoaster of events all this TTC. Hope that you get your bfp soon.

Aww to you. As Keen has said TTC is such a rollercoaster. Good luck and I have everything crossed that you catch the eggie this month and announce a BFP soon.

Chin up to you Pebs. You are amongst friends here so winge away.....Sending you lots of love and prayers....