Thread: feeling like af is about to arrive but could i still be prg?

mooshie Guest

Default feeling like af is about to arrive but could i still be prg?

okay i know i know stop obessessing lol

i am on cd28 and usually i am anywhere between a 27 and 29 day cycle - last few cycles been 27, for the last 2 days i have had a feeling that af would arrive - just af type cramping every so often - i wake up in the morning expecting her to be there but no, i am sure i have read that others have fully expected af to show up but instead got a BFP, am thinking of buying a test or 2 or 3 pmsl tommorrow if she doesn't show overnight.

i am feeling really seedy whilst cooking dinner and i can't stop going to the loo checking to see what is going on

OMG you would think i would be over all this analyising month after month.

so have others been actually pregnant and thought they were sure af was on her way??

the wait continues...........................

Oh Michelle, I hope AF stays away and you get a BFP! Goodluck and sending lots of baby dust your way!

Michelle i hope AF doesn't show up.

ooohhh Michelle....i hope it's not AF but instead a BFP....let us know how you go...

Yep absolutely. I got married in Feb and was sure AF was going to show up on my wedding day. Continued getting AF cramps but no AF and so did a pg test a couple of days later. It was neg. AF still didn't arrive on my honeymoon so the second I got home a week later I did a test to find a BFP! Sadly I lost the bub a few days later. I am due today for AF - she hasn't shown but I do have sore bb's which I don't normally get pre AF and similar to what I got last pregnancy. Peed on a stick this morning but it was neg as I knew it would be. It seems I need a few days after AF is due for it to show up as pos. Not trying to get my hopes up too much though! Anyway, in answer to your question YES it is very possible that you are pregnant!

oh mich relax!!!

you have totally stressed yourself (and me!) out this month

you will know in a couple of days babe, but yes i do think you are preg

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ooooh I hope it's not AF. Good luck Michelle

michelle - i have everything crossed that you have sent AF on a big long holiday & you will get a BFP \/

I got the "AF is coming" feeling on Saturday and still nothing (so in a bit of suspense and denial). I'm constantly checking - I've ended up bringing in a box of tissues to work so I can sit in my office and check so people don't think I've got the runs, the amount of times I went to the loo earlier.

So I was 100% sure AF was on her way, I had all the spots, the PMS, even the usual cramps that herald her coming. And nothing. Though my skin is a bit clearer now and I'm not as moody or angry.

But I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, so shouldn't read threads like this as they just throw my head into disarray.

mooshie Guest

thanks guys but i think i am out, still no show of the witch and cramps have stopped but did a test today and it came up bfn. i am 2 days late but i ovulated 2 days later this cycle so i guess now i have done the test the witch will arrive within the next 24hrs lol. oh well time to relax for another couple of weeks before starting the tww all over again

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Bugger, but still you never know until she actually arrives. Will still keep my fingers crossed jic.