Thread: Fertility Friend??

*Kristee* Guest

Default Fertility Friend??

Hey girls,

Was just wondering if anyone out there has had a false reading from Fertility Friend?
    As in has anyone not been given a coverline and thay had 'o' without FF picking it up?
    Just very curious as am a bit worried about this cycle.

TIA

Hi Kristee-Lea!

Not too sure about FF not giving a coverline when you have O'd. I guess it can happen if the data you put in doesnt look like to FF that you have O'd.

Looking at your chart you may have o'd on CD 18/19 going by CM. You havent put a temp in for CD 18, did you forget to take your temp that day or was it something odd?

Hang in there, I am sure that after a few more temps you will get a coverline. What day do you normally O? If you O on CD 18 thats a great BDing effect. I really hope that you caught the egg this time! I have EVERYTHING cross for you.

*Kristee* Guest

Thanx Veronica,
    CD 18 i forgot to take my temp till i had been up and around for 3 hrs. I took it then but i took it out as it wasn't accurate.
    I have a feeling i 'o' on CD 18 but i usually 'o' on CD 19

Yeh I would say that you o'd CD 18/19 going by CM and your O pains.. A few more days and you should get a coverline!

it can definitely happen. FF just goes on your temperature and cm. Some people may never get cm, or may get it at the wrong time of their cycle...and others may have very wacky temperatures like I did on the cycle I conceived!

I definitely ovulated on say 14 (i know this from blood tests) but FF put my coverline and ovulation day at cd18! All because my temps did not go up until then.

But even if I put a postivie OPK on there, it still wont change the coverline! So dont despair, hang in there and fingers crossed!

*Kristee* Guest

Thanx Danni,
    It is people like you who keep the tiny flame of hope still alive in me.
    All you guys are very supportive thanx