Thread: FF membership

Default FF membership

I was just wondering who has full membership to Fertility Friend and is it worth it? I am using the 30 day trial at the moment, and was thinking of getting it for 3 months, but not sure if its worth it. What has everyone else done?

I should add that I have a pretty straight forward cycle, 28 days and O on day 14 every time.

Alison

yes i have it and i can't imagine being without it - the vip bits are very handy. give it a go for a few days without if you are undecided and see what you no longer get access to...i am on my second lot of three months...

I've -just- finished my VIP trial. So I will see if I miss any of the features. I think I'll be happy just with the chart. So long as I get my coverlines, that'll do me. I can count my own DPO's

Whats in the VIP section that I wouldnt get?

There's a page somewhere on FF that gives a comparison chart of Basic and VIP. I don't really know where.. coz FF gave me the link when my trial expired and it was trying to sell me

But if you look at your page, you'll see in red "VIP only" on some of the boxes. And as you play around with it, you'll see the VIP only's everywhere. That's what you won't have in Basic.

Thank you for your help.

Like AJ, I am on my 2nd 90 membership - just bought it this morning actually. When my initial free trial ran out I used the basic for a few days and decided I liked all the extras you get with VIP so I upgraded. It is very helpful but it's really just personal preference I think.

Fee Guest

Someone told me that once the VIP trial runs out you lose all your data?! That's not true is it? I'll still be able to chart my CM and temps?

*TamaraP* Guest

My trial ran out this morning. I didn't lose any info, but I lost my "green light" and thats when I knew I had to buy the Membership.

I thought its really not that much money over 90 days...so what the hell

Can't you just sign up under a new username each time it runs out?

Oh that's too bad

They are one step ahead huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Fee
    Someone told me that once the VIP trial runs out you lose all your data?! That's not true is it? I'll still be able to chart my CM and temps?
    No it will keep all your data, but it will be more basic than the VIP.

I paid for 3 months VIP and thought it was worth it.