Thread: flutterings

ann Guest

Default flutterings

Hi Girls,
    wondering if any of you had any thoughts or ideas for me.

We have been TTC for 5 yrs now, We have just undertook our 4th IVF cycle, beta next Tue. I am 12 days Post Egg pick up, transfer of 1, 5 day embryo on Fri 2/6.

Last night while laying in bed, I felt fluttering's low in my tummy. Is it too early to feel anything. Last Tue I had some pink tinged CM, nurse told me that it could be a implantation bleed, ot it could have been some blood from the transfer procedure.

Help, this 2ww is frustrating the #*$^#& out of me

Ann

Of Ann... Honey I hope it is, what we do desperately think it is! You hang in there...

If only there was some way of being sure what the signs were.... but really, as you well know, there aint much certain until that bl00dy Beta! It sucks! I really hope we can keep you entertained in the meantime, until you find out....

Know that I have everything crossed for you - it really just has to be your turn. Of our original lot there is only you, me and Tam left so surely you are up!

Hi Ann...the only time i've ever felt flutterings properly in my lower abdomen was when i was pg, so fingers crossed that this is the same for you. Good luck

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Aw Ann not long more to go before your find out for sure! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you! I agree, the TWW sucks big time!

Hi Ann,
    I hope flutters are a good sign as i felt them too. I ov on the 2nd too! Oh i am so excited for you as you have been trying for so long! Oh and like the nurse said it could be implantation bleeding! Goodluck

Jenni

Ann, Sending you lots and lots of ( there's no pink dust!!)

That the flutterings are a little bub for you

that you end up with a BFP Ann. Goodluck!!

tiamiami Guest

Ann,
    I wish you a BFP and know that you will be jioning us in the Pregnancy forum VERY soon. BABY DUST to you!

Dear Ann,

Just wanted to drop in and wish you the very best of luck today! I sincerely hope this is it!

I have all my fingers, toes and anything else I can crossed!!

The only time i have felt flutters in tummy is when pregnant!!!!! And no it's not to early!