Thread: Gender predicion

Default Gender predicion

Has anyone bought this months magazine Pregnancy and Birth?
    I has an article about a chinese chart and a relationship between age of mother at time of conception and the sex of a baby. It states it is about 93% accurate. I have compared some of my friends and family and they 8 times out of 9 they were correct, with the exception of the me, i should be a boy according to the chart. Though saying that I was a very quick birth, I was born in a granny flat attached to my Gran house (who was luckliy was a nurse) and she did announce I was a boy when I was born, before realising her mistake. It got tricky when conception occured on the month the mother had a birthday.

If you google 'chinese gender prediction', the site comes up and you can put in your details and it comes up correct. I did it for a few people and while it was correct some of the time, a few of the predictions have been incorrect.

It said my DD was ment to be a boy...... and this time im ment to be having a boy again!

The Chinese prediction chart was right for James, Madeleine and Noah, but wrong for Harrison... for my sister, it has always said girl and she has 3 boys!!