Thread: Girl on top - Is this a bad position??

Default Girl on top - Is this a bad position??

Hi Everyone,

This may seem like a really stupid question but I don't care. I know that they say that the worst positions for conceiving are the girl on top, standing etc, as they say that gravity is working against you and the spermies can leak out (TMI?!), but there still would be a chance wouldn't there? Like is there any others out there that have caught the eggie this way? My only chance this time around was me on top and I'm not feeling too positive at the moment after all that I have read :-k

Hi Peachy

I have heard of a couple of girls getting pregnant after BD with girl on top.

I definately think there would be a chance of getting pregnant with any kind of BD even if its a small one.

Good luck !!!! :bdust:

Peachy

Now, I'm not sure I should be divulging this kind of info, but based on our dates I am pretty sure we fell while I was on top. As well as that, I had actually gone back on the pill a couple of weeks before. I think we may have varied our positions a couple of times during, but for the important part I was on top. Now I'm embarrassed...

I guess nature finds a way!!

I have heard of girls getting pg when they have been on top, so there is definitley a chance.

Good luck and I hope you get a BFP soon.

dust: :bdust:

Thanks girls,

You have certainly given me some hope [-o< . I'm just going to try and not think about it too much because the more I do, the more excited I will get and then I'll only get a disappointment.

Thanks

*TamaraP* Guest

As my mum said to me. Making a baby involves sex no matter which possy you do it it gotta love my mum...

I say keep DTD the way you are if it means you are having fun...