Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going Nuts...Is this Implantation??

Default Going Nuts...Is this Implantation??

Ok think i am up to day 40 tomorrow with Cycle. They are ususally irregular and on the odd month can go up to 40-50 days. Warning b4 reading ahead BTMI; The last few days I have had a brown/colour on liner (which is not you know, the other) It is hard to describe, anyway its not red. I normally get this just before AF, but 3days, and still waiting for AF. I cant remember what last preg was like, but i do know i was getting AF pain and back pain, which i am also getting now. Anyway I was wondering if anyone is game enough to tell me LOL! what is implantation bleeding like ; colour wise and is it really noticeable? Do you usually get pain with it, and when would you get it?
    I have done 2 HPT, both neg, still no AF and going completely mad LOL!!!! Either she's commin or she's not...

I have no idea on implantation bleeding, but if it is implantation you wouldn't get a BFP for at least another week.

Sorry i can't help but wanted to jump in to say i have my fingers crossed for u

Really Sarah; OMG, not sure if i can wait that long LOL!! 40 day cycle so far is doing my head in LOL!!!
    Thank you Rae

Hi Ellyboo,

I am not sure whether this will answer your question but a week before my period was due to arrive, i had what you are describing....a brownish/pinkish twinge of colour in my undies and I thought it was just my period starting early. This lasted about 2 days and I seriously thought nothing of it. I was probably about 2 days late and I tested with the clearblue digital pregnancy test and to my surprise its said Pregnant!!! So i guess it sounds like implantation bleeding to me.

I would say wait a week then test again because you are testing too early. HCG levels maybe low at the moment.

Angel_26

Lots of baby dust for you......

goldilocks Guest

Hi Ally!

My implantation bleed was bright red blood, just like AF arriving. And there was so much of it that I had to use a tampon (not knowing that I was in fact pg at the time! LOL) I didn't have any pains or cramping with it. That was at 12DPO and I got a BFP two days later at 14DPO.

Best of luck!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

My IB was like you describe - mostly brownish, just a little bit. Lasted for two days, there was a spot of red on the second day but for the majority of the time it was brown.
    Mine was on 7 and 8dpo, I got a faint positive at 11dpo.
    Good luck

Hi Ally,

I had implantation bleeding at 8 and 9DPO with a +ive HPT at 12DPO. My bleed was only a teeny amount of brownish discharge. It was more like CM than usual AF though, more sticky. It was only a teeny bit on each day though, about mid-morning on each day.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

OK Ally, we really are on the same page here- that sounds promising about the distinct lack of AF, but the symptoms being similar!

I am 8-9dpo and last night I had the tiniest tiniest amount of blood when I wiped, then about 30 mins ago I have been to the loo and wiped there was quite a bit of blood, like the start of AF a bit mucusy though (sorry about the TMI) and then went back just now and wiped and there was none????

I did not have implantation bleeds with the other 2, but I am definately not due for AF yet and I "just feel pregnant" sore bbs etc. I usually get a really bad hormonal headache a few days before AF as well, which I didn't get.

So what do you think? Ally it has got to be it for us!

Oh girls that does sound promising - i've had exactly the same bleeding for the last 2 days and i'm just over a week off getting AF. What were ur temps like though cause mine are still really quite low...haven't had a real rise yet?

Girls, I hope someone can help me here, I started bleeding as described above, but through the day it has started to get heavier.

It is still pretty much only when I wipe with basically nothing on the pad. I Ovulated on Sunday, so isn't it too early for AF to arrive?

Belle- how long did your bleeding last?

Rae, I haven't been taking my temp (am only relatively new to proper TTCing) Has your bleeding increased or stayed the same?

Relle - it has pretty much stayed the same. Had some last night and more this morn...nothing since. Feels just like AF is due but it's definately not and i'm NEVER early. So confusing as it conflicts with my low temps - oh well - looks like i'll just have to be patient and wait it out
    If u r confident u o'd on Sun then i would say it's too early for AF. What cycle day are u and usually how long r ur cycles?

Rae, I was all over the shop with cycles before the boys, but I have had pretty standard 28-30 day cycles since AF returned. I am not sure of the exact day in my cycle but should be at 9 dpo. I fell pregnant with Nos 1 and 2 on very irregular cycles, but could always pinpoint my ovulation.

I used an OPK this month and had a definate peak on Sunday morning, then it was negative again on Monday morning and had noticeable cramping for about 15 mins on Sunday night.

I have never been early with AF before, but can you get AF earlier than 14 days after O?

Relle; I just got home from work, and Guess who showed up tonight! Yes that damn AF.
    #'$%@#;* Frikin Witch alright!!! A different kind of visit though this time, not as heavy, but with pain involved too. On a serious note though, I will see how it goes, but i think that the end of my cycles are stuffed, and that is why they are soooo long. Doesnt matter... Cant win em all hey!!! Will just book in for the FET tomorrow morning. Gotta have better luck with that at least! Hope you dont get AF, Sending you lots of ***baby dust***

Thanks everyone for your good wishes too!!

Ally,

The witch visited us both! Rae, I hope you have better news than us! Please keep us posted! Lots and lots of baby vibes coming your way Rae!

Right, next time it has got to be us Ally!

Oh no Ally and Relle - damn the witch!!!!!!!!! So sorry

Well AF isn't due for me for another 9 days so i'll keep everything crossed...not looking good though cause my temps are still low - 35.8 this morn - still no rise Ally i think the end of my cycles are stuffed too. Will let u know if a miracle occurs

Good Luck Rae, Sending you LOTS of Baby Dust xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast