Thread: Has anyone tried Pre-seed?

Default Has anyone tried Pre-seed?

I am trying to take out an insurance policy this month to get a !!! (LOL.)

Has anyone used Preseed?

Could you tell me your stories, or any info you have?

I would really appreciate your input.

Many thanks and lots of love,
    Deb :hbeat:

Hey Deb,
    I have not yet used preseed but have just ordered some to try this month (as I have minimal noticable CM). It comes in a pack of 3. I'm wondering the logistics of how you're supposed to use it myself actually!!
    Sorry if this question is TMI but for those who have used this product - do you insert it or use it on the man IYKWIM ? I hope it comes with instructions!
    If no-one replies Deb, I will let you know how it goes in a few weeks time. I have also ordered lullaby OPK's so will wait to get a + then use the preseed. Don't know what I'II do if I don't get that second line though?? Visit a GP I think!
    BTW, good luck to you this time around.

Hi Bethany,
    We are both still plodding along hey?!
    I had a long talk to Jodie from Lullabuy yesterday. I also ordered some, so it looks like we are both on to it this month! Jodie said the pack comes with 3 'doses' of pre-seed in an applicator form. It is kind of like the applicators you would use for thrush treatments. You sqirt it in before you start the bd and viola! It is supposedly helpful because it has a similar consistency to ewcm. I have very little (if any!) noticable ewcm but I still conceive. It took 5 cycles last time and I just want to be pregnant again so I am pulling out all stops. I have even begun to like grapefruit juice! I too am doing the opk's again this month. I am testing twice daily at 2pm and 8pm. I am really chasing down that egg this month!
    I wish you all the best of luck for this cycle Bethany. Let's hope we have a success story to tell in a few weeks with news of a September baby!!!
    Love and baby blessings to you,
    Deb

Deb, I think Chrissy (ChrissyT) ordered some pre seed? Maybe she will see this?

Nic

Yup here I am!

I ordered it from another site, I ordered it Wed night, paid express post and it arrived that Friday.....Qld to Melb so I was stoked.

When you get your preseed you will find it comes in a tube with an applicator, you snap off the end and insert it a little inside you.

There will be SO much preseed in one little tube, that what a lot of girls do is only use as much as needed.....wipe down the tube and replace it inside the sachel it comes in.

The packet says to discard, but really....it doesn't sit long enough to gather any bacteria ect especially if you are going to use it again the next day. I am not a germ freak, and don't think i am going to catch too much from myself.

This was my first cycle with preseed...and as you can see by my ticker...its bloody marvelous.

We BD'd 3-5 days before ovualtion, so it must have kept the spermies alive up there.

I know of lots of other girls who got BFP's their first cycle of preseed.

Aquariangypsii Guest

I have also used pre-seed due to no EWCM. This is the second cycle I have used it and hoping for a good result this month. Obviously I only use it in the days leading up to 'O'.

I have heard so many good results from pre-seed though, women getting pg the first time they use it, so all the best for you - hope it works!

Well that is good news!!! Thanks so much. The antecdotal reports you read by the sellers sound good so I wanted to check with women who don't have a vested interest!!!

Well I am looking forward to my package arriving tomorrow ready for whenever I get an almost positive opk (I never get a positive!)!!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out. I have a good feeling about this cycle. Each time I see a baby I just pine...

I [-o< it's a for me this Christmas!

Thanks also for the advice about not using the whole tube.
    Love to you all,
    Deb

ChrissyT/Tammy,
    Just wondering, could you notice a great difference when you used the preseed while DTD? Would your partner be able to tell the difference?

Hi again Deb. I will be thinking of you this cycle! I won't get to test now until next year but hope you get that BFP for Xmas.

Also - how much before you bd can you insert the preseed ie. must it be immediately before?

THANKS GUYS!

Where do you actually buy pre seed from? I have never seen it anywhere before.

I purchased mine where I get my hpts and opk's from (Lullaby Conceptions - can I say that???) It is an online shop. Very helpful, handy and well priced tests. The Preseed is pretty exy, $20 from memory for 3 applications.
    Love and blessings,
    Deb

Just hoping someone can help. I was reading through the 'using egg white for conception sticky. There was a link to click on to take you to Belly Belly's advertiser who sells Preseed. I clicked on it and there was a list of businesses in my state (Qld) none of which was Preseed nor an opk or hpt supplier. What the????
    Could someone tell me how to contact Belly belly's advertiser, or where I go to actually see the advertisement?
    Thankyou all!
    Love and blessings,
    Deb

Hey Deb,

It is ....hmmmm.....it appears to have disappeared from the bellybelly directory...maybe they didn't pay their advertising bill....I'll just go look at my invoice.

It is www.downunderhptopk.com.au...you can get preseed from them as well as the other stuff...delivery and service is great.

Bethany, you can insert preseed up to 15 minutes before bding but be aware some may leak out ....TMI LOL

Also hubby says it feels great, a warm sensation is what he said the first time we used it.

Cheers
    melanie

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I think I will stick with Lullaby as they are really gorgeous to deal with. I was just doing a price comparison.
    Thanks again,
    love Deb