Thread: Having to put off TTC

Enchanted Guest

Unhappy Having to put off TTC

DH and I have been talking for a while about TTC #2 and we decided that April was our month to start. I have been very excited for the past month and have been quite excited about AF coming so we can start. Well, it has all been put on hold I have not been feeling too well for the past month so I have been at the Drs a number of times, had a BT and an ultrasoung and now another BT and they have no idea what is wrong with me except that it's my liver. We have to put off TTC for AT LEAST 2 months now. I wanted nothing more to start trying now as I want our bubbas close in age.... sooo many people around me are pregnant at the moment (don't get me wrong... I am sooooo excited for all of them) but I wish I could join the club and be pregnant too

I'm just rambling now but wanted to get it out.

Aww this isn't good news

Eat lots of fruit and veges and drink lots of water and i hope you get better ASAP darl!!!

Lots of :hugs: and better feeling vibes your way.

Awww hun :hugs: I know how disappointed you are, but just think that the focus in the next few months is the most important, to get your body as healthy as you possibly can so that when you do fall pg all your energy and focus can be on growing a strong healthy bubby. Hopefully your results will come in soon and you can find out what the next few steps are, fingers crossed for a few tiny steps and then TTC.

I'm so sorry to hear you're not well enough to start TTC. I hope it isn't serious.
    DH & I had to delay TTC for 3 or so months last year, and it was the longest 3 months of my life! So I know how you feel.

Enchanted Guest

I've had a bit of a meltdown today

I was talking to DH today and said to him that we should be starting TTC this month but we can't. I am so upset about it. I know that I need to focus on getting well but it's so hard when noone knows what is wrong with me All the Drs keep saying is "We'll just try these tablets or just do this BT" and I feel like I am going around in circles. Everything has came up negative except a test for Glandular Fever which I was told I "had" at one stage but no longer have it?!? I think that I might go to another Dr this week who is hard to get into but I'm happy to wait if he can maybe help me. I don't want to keep being told that I can't start TTC yet until they find out what is wrong with me. I have been crying all afternoon and poor DH doesn't know what to do.

Sorry for the ramble and vent but it feels good to get it out.

Oshani, I hope you can get to the bottom of it all very soon. It's upsetting when you have to postpone something you've been wanting and waiting for. Last year when we started having our testing done, I had a test come back that we thought would mean putting off another child. I was so upset by it all, as was DH.
    Huge hugs..

Nic

With the GF test it would have showed antibodies, and the only way to get them is to have had it... if that was actually a question.. lol.
    I'm not really sure what to say D, but i really hope you are able to get some good results soon so you can start TTC.
    Many for you.

Hey hun :hugs: nothing I can say will make you feel better but I just want you to knw that we are all here for you throughout all of this. :hugs: again...

Hun, have you thought about seeing someone for acupuncture for your liver?

I know mine was really depleted a few yrs back, and I started seeing a chinese herbalist and acupuncturist to help... I have had amazing results with it - feel a million times better, and had a lap this time last year where the Dr took a photo of it to show me because of the improvement!

He couldn't believe the condition it was in - 'Perfect and quite possibly the healthiest liver he'd seen' were his words...

Might be worth a thought so you can get back to TTC!!!

xxx