Thread: Having a vent - sick of waiting!

Angry Having a vent - sick of waiting!

Hi all,
    Need to vent a bit of my frustration. I'm STILL waiting for AF to return. Yep it's been about 10 months now...
    I'm doing my best to relax and am hoping it will return naturally, without resorting to injections etc. But it's so frustrating!!
    Seeing the naturopath, taking a million supplements, plus I've just started acupuncture. Yesterday I thought I had some EWCM which made me think "Oh my god maybe I'm ovulating!" but today - nothing, it's disappeared. Also had a leg wax last week that was more painful than normal so was thinking maybe AF was on her way. I am starting to read into every little sign and then as each day passes I get more disappointed.
    Plus I've had another 3 preg announcements to deal with - of course I'm happy for them all but it makes it hard to know that even though we don't want to fall preg just yet, we couldn't even if we wanted to because of my stupid body. Argh.

Ok vent over - thanks for reading

Hi
    Good to get it off your chest...that's what we're all here for! Here's hoping Af arrives TODAY...and as for the preg announcements...I agree...way too hard! Hang in there...hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Hi Mrs P
    Vent away it actually does make you feel better afterwards.
    Even though you have said that you want to wait for AF to return and do things naturally, have you still been to see a doctor? Im wondering what their thoughts are?

Hi Summer - yep I've been through the whole Dr process. Basically due to stress I've got some hormone issues and don't ovulate. The remedy is to have FSH injections, though not til we actually want to fall pg. I'm still finishing my PhD so have to wait, hopefully be done by the end of this year. But if my body is too stressed to have AF then it's also too stressed to be pg.
    I decided to try some more natural remedies first with the hopes of AF returning, giving me time to track my cycles etc and then hopefully start TTC around Nov/Dec. I've been taking herbal liquid for about 6 weeks and only just started the acupuncture - am giving each 3 months and if no result then will have to stop - it's just waaaay too expensive otherwise!
    At least I've got BB to vent to

I sympathise, I was no where near as bad as you but can imagine your frustration. I had implanon removed on Feb 19th and have (on sunday) jsut started my first period since then. Yes it was only 2 months but I have experienced similar feelings of frustration in my body as I had no idea what was going on. I was also thinking I 'may' be pregnant due to various signs and symptoms, but alas the blood test was a BFN. Big Hugs and I hope you feel better now. Hopefully once your PHD is complete AF will pay a visit, if not before

Thanks girls - I do feel better I know that this is not much of a wait compared with those who've been TTC for years... but it still gets you down! Maybe when we do TTC I'll have a change of luck and it won't take too long!

aja78 Guest

Hi Mrs P!
    Wow 10 months - I am currently nearly 4 months waiting for AF after BCP- and it is absolutely KILLING me so I can sympathise to some extent. It is so frustrating cos I haven't (obviously) ovulated so it is not even like I have a chance of even falling PG and we are TTC. I just long for regular cycles so that I have a chance at least!
    Going to see an acupuncturist/chinese herbalist I think, at least so I can feel like I am doing something proactive cos the waiting is torture - every day I am like maybe I will ovulate or get AF today! Aggghhhh