Thread: HCG level is 7...

Default delete

how do i delete, know what i need to know !

Last edited by _JeSs_; August 27th, 2010 at 05:36 PM.

I believe that your HCG has to be 10 to show up on a sensitive home test and 20 to show up on a regular home test therefore if your hcg is only 7 then it will not show yet.
    Your hcg should be doubling every 24 hours at this early stage so if your blood test was 24 hours ago your levels should be around 14+ now and this should show on a sensitive test like 'first responce', sometimes however your levels can rise slightly in a chemical pregnancy (I hate that term) were egg is fertilized but implatation does not occur. If this is the case your levels would drop back down instead of rising, I have had one myself and you do get all of the regular pregnancy signs. You can request your doctor do another bloodtest now, it only takes 24hours for the levels to rise adequetly and it should give you a definative answer.

Praying that your numbers double

thanks yep ive had one b4 too, so this could be another one :\ its just annoying not knowing really! ive read a few things on the net but will just have to wait i spose i have the blood test sheet thing but he said to wait a week... but yer i might go on monday!

I understand where you a coming from, I really do not know why these doctors say to wait a week? some just have no idea I swear. Unfortunately in these situations patience is the key .

Good Luck

yer im not sure either, it will either be lower or higher on monday & thats all i need to know!
    thanks, just going to have to keep busy!