Thread: HCG levels ?? Im I slow

Unhappy HCG levels ?? Im I slow

Hi,
    Just wanted to ask anoyone about HCG levels. I have BFP HPT and BT @ Dr's. Levels were 21 on Monday, up to 37 on Tuesday? Will be tested again tomorrow and Sat. Is this normal? Have other women had slow increase and H&H pregnancy? I am roughly 15dpo.
    Help

Ollie, there is a thread on approximately HCG levels in pregnancy HERE

It's excruciating waiting to see if it will rise isn't it?

I think the general rule is that they like them to double every 2 days, so to go from 21 on Monday to 37 on Tuesday is basically doubling over 1 day, so not really a slow increase at all.

Thanks Cherie, thats just what I needed. I should have results again on Friday. I feel pregnant, nausea, sore breast, increase urine and so so tired. Thanks again for you kind words.

dolphin22 Guest

Hi Ollie,

I was preg with a HCG level of 29, then 6 days later 113 and then 2 days later 210 but unfortunatley i miscarried friday just gone. I REALLY hope thats not the case for you and yours will keep rising and you will go on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy. When i enquired about the HCG levels on here and other forums alot of girls had low levels that were increasing and went on to have healthy little bubbas so i wish you all the very best with it!!

I cant wait to hear your progress!!

Take Care

Cindy

clare076 Guest

I was told HCG levels should double in 72 hours. Your doubling time is about 31 hours (dont ask me how I worked that out!)

Your levels sound very nice.

Hi Cindy, Im so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have plenty of support around you.
    I too MC in Sept 06, Im shocked to be pregnant again so soon and very anxious about this one. I hope my level increase and everything turns out ok. I dont think I could deal with it again.

Thanks Clare,
    I m not a number gal so thanks for working it out. I think Id rather listen to you gals then the silly Dr.

Hi, Clare need your help. My level is 71 this morning. So 21 on Monday and today is Thursday. What do u think?

I would say its slow,...but definitely in the right range.

Maybe leave it a week or so and then check again?

I checked WAY too many times at the beginning of this pregnancy and some times it was slow, and other times it was nice and high.

Ollie, 21 monday, and it doubles every 48-72 hrs, to be on the safe side say 48hrs, would make it 42 for wed and 84 for friday so you are doing what u r meant to girl!!!! Relax hon! That bubba is growing nicely in there!!!!