Thread: Help!

Default Help!

I am really in need of some advice desperately, all this week I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts, peeing more then usual, emotional, cramping, and then yesterday I had a little bit of spotting but thought nothing of it, well tonight when I went to the toliet(hope this isn't tmi) when i wiped it was like a bright pink colour but only when I wipe, I have no idea what this is and I am feeling very confused atm and in need of answers, can anybody shed some light? would be much appreciated, thanks. Also it is too early to do a hpt as my af is still 10 days away.

It could be an implantation bleed.

Exclamation so confused

Okay now I seriously need help, today it is bright red and watery, i thought it might have been af very early(it's not due for another nine days) but like i said it is watery, I know if I go to the dics thaey will just tell me to wait and see it is driving me insane can anybody please help has anyone ever had this, I feel like i am pg but don't know if I am I am so confused

Hey Brianna,
    It could be so so many things, and its so hard I know when you are worried about all of them! I have had this same thing happen to me, but only once, and when I was 10wks pg. Turned out it was the start of my m/c... Not that that necessarily means thats what it is for you. As the previous poster said, it might be an implantation bleed, or it may be an early early m/c, or one of a million other things! Your best bet is to see a doc, and MAKE them listen, easier said than done i know - my doc didnt even listen when i was having cramping when i was 7wks pg - turns out thats when my baby died!
    Anyway, i hope it turns out to be something innocent for you
    Bec

Thanks so much for your reply I am so sorry that you had to go through such an awful experience i think if I am still the same tomorrow I will go and see my doc, it is just such a frustrating situation, it's really tough being a woman lol