Thread: Help - Clomid Users?????

Default Help - Clomid Users?????

Hi All

Well this is my first cycle taking 50mg of clomid. I took the first one on CD2 and just took the last one today (CD6). My question is - can I ovulate this early???

Yesterday and today I have been having quite a bit of EWCM. I normally only get a little bit and don't ovulate till CD17 or so. This is the earliest I have ever had it. I'm also a bit concerned as I can't tell if its actually EWCM this morning or left overs from last night (Sorry TMI). Yesterdays EWCM was definitely it though (no leftovers!).

So I guess my question is - would it be possible to ovulate this early??

Thanks.

Liss

I've heard it's usual to ovulate 5-10 days after your last tablet. Can you call your OBGYN about it? When I was on clomid my doc kept track of my follicles using u/s so your OBGYN might be able to have a look and tell you if anything's going on in there. Keep BDing JIC though.

Good luck!

Percy Guest

I doubt you are ovulating this early. It takes a few days for the drugs to work on your hormones so I doubt it. I'd call your FS and ask their opinion though.

Thanks for the responses girls.

I thought it was too early. I'm actually booked in for an ultrasound with my FS next Tuesday, so at least I should have a fair idea of whats happening then. I will probably start using OPKs on Saturday or Sunday and I'm also charting, so hopefully will have all bases covered. We will also continue to BD every second day. Hopefully that will do the trick!

Liss.

Hi Liss

Based on my Clomid experiences (coming to the end of the 3rd cycle), CM is actually reduced/non - existent. I suggest that in addition to OPK testing that you do your temps. Between all these three methods you should soon get an idea of what your Clomid cycle is like.

Hoping this cycle is the one.